Car Wash in the Hood - Funny!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Car Wash in the Hood - Funny!

Post by Flame Red »

As you know, I live in the Hood - Crime Hills in Mosquito County. There is a local car wash where you can pull in and they have lanes of vacuum cleaners available before you go into the actual wash. So normally, every hood rat comes in to vacuum their car, then leave without having to pay for any wash. So the vacuum lanes are always packed and people lined up blocking the entrance to us paying customers.

So the other day I head for a wash and shocked that all the vacuum spots were opened except for two. No line backing up, no waiting. Never happens.

As I pull in I see only two car packed in the vacuum spots. No one vacuuming? Then I see a LONG line of cop cars, local and State Troopers. I see some dude cuffed surrounded by a dozen officers, and some girl that had every earthly possession she had dumped on the ground. The other car was also somehow involved but not surrounded.

I guess the freeloaders don't go for their free vacuums when the po-po be a-cuffin?

I just pulled in, did my business and went through the wash unimpeded with no waiting! :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

most of those car washed have the vacs after you pay to wash
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

When I go shopping anywhere in Broward (it's all "hood"), I wear a DCF "Child Support Division" shirt I found at a thrift store.

It's guaranteed to shorten the waiting lines... :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
TheSurvivalist

Post by TheSurvivalist »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm When I go shopping anywhere in Broward (it's all "hood"), I wear a DCF "Child Support Division" shirt I found at a thrift store.

It's guaranteed to shorten the waiting lines... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: