Shooting at Texas Church, Gunman Stopped After Being Shot By Armed Church Member

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Shooting at Texas Church, Gunman Stopped After Being Shot By Armed Church Member

Post by zeebaron »

"MedStar spokeswoman Macara Trusty told the Dallas News that one person died at the scene and another died while being transported to the hospital. It is believed that the gunman is included in those numbers, but it is not known if he was one of the people killed or the one who is injured."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... orshipper/
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

The uncensored video:

Wakko

Post by Wakko »

The video doesn't play right for me, does it work for you guys? I hear the audio fine but the video is super choppy and I don't get the gist.
Taco

Post by Taco »

Found a censored (ish) version without sound... Bad guy pulls something out of a jacket, shotgun maybe, could be a rifle. Fires one or two rounds, crowd hits the deck, bad guy turns and runs towards the front of the church. Good guy in the back pulls a pistol, aims, fires, bad guy's head explodes.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Here's a vid from Twitter. You can see the shooter's head go "splat"...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... dT4HIY5810
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Looks like about 10 more church members broke leather and headed towards the problem.

Them boys aint having none of that!
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

The head shot was one of those, better to be lucky then good! If it wasnt for them alot more innocent bystanders would have been killed.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Of the three sheepdogs standing in the back, the one who accomplished the headshot did not duck or flinch. He identified the threat, then aim, press, squeeze.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

flcracker wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:14 pm Of the three sheepdogs standing in the back, the one who accomplished the headshot did not duck or flinch. He identified the threat, then aim, press, squeeze.
This guy is one cool dude with precision shooting abilities.
Wolfdog

Post by Wolfdog »

Rumor has it guy who stopped threat is retired FBI. Wonder if he was using 10mm?