Next Shoot Sat Sept 1st HSC

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Next Shoot Sat Sept 1st HSC

Post by rentprop1 »

Hey guys just wanted to give you a little notice I have the 200 m range booked for my friends and family slash customer appreciation day shoot..... Saturday September 1st thats Saturday of Labor Day weekend at Hernando Sportsman's Club

anybody is welcome to bring whoever you want it's 20 bucks per shooter....kids 12 and under $10, but remember that range has a rule that children under 12 can only shoot a 22 rifle...... bring plenty of ammo if you want to play with any of my machine guns...

Remember the 200 meter range is a big open range you will need to bring some type of targets or a Target stand, a piece of cardboard and two sticks you can pound in the ground will suffice....no glass, appliances are welcome but if you bring it in you have to haul it out.

More to come on that says we get a little closer.

I'm just giving you all as much advance notice as I can so we don't have to listen to all your Nancy type excuses about how you had to watch your sister's cousin get her back waxed, time to man up and come out for a range day......FSN shoots have all but about died off, but I consider you men friends so I guess you can all come to the shoot. :mrgreen:
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Am off that weekend. Gonna get ahold of my bitch the captain and see if they allow her to go. Lol
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

thats Labor Day weekend, you guys might wanna look into hotel rooms as there are a couple close in Weeki Wachee....depending on how fast our house sells I might plan a BBQ or something for a post shoot hospitality, but thats all a maybe at this point
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

rentprop1 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 am thats Labor Day weekend, you guys might wanna look into hotel rooms as there are a couple close in Weeki Wachee....depending on how fast our house sells I might plan a BBQ or something for a post shoot hospitality, but thats all a maybe at this point
Oh ok. Will look to see whats around there.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

I’ll try to make it
Jim

Post by Jim »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:43 pm Hey guys just wanted to give you a little notice I have the 200 m range booked for my friends and family slash customer appreciation day shoot..... Saturday September 1st thats Saturday of Labor Day weekend at Hernando Sportsman's Club

anybody is welcome to bring whoever you want it's 20 bucks per shooter....kids 12 and under $10, but remember that range has a rule that children under 12 can only shoot a 22 rifle...... bring plenty of ammo if you want to play with any of my machine guns...

Remember the 200 meter range is a big open range you will need to bring some type of targets or a Target stand, a piece of cardboard and two sticks you can pound in the ground will suffice....no glass, appliances are welcome but if you bring it in you have to haul it out.

More to come on that says we get a little closer.

I'm just giving you all as much advance notice as I can so we don't have to listen to all your Nancy type excuses about how you had to watch your sister's cousin get her back waxed, time to man up and come out for a range day......FSN shoots have all but about died off, but I consider you men friends so I guess you can all come to the shoot. :mrgreen:
What type of machine guns are you bringing?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Not really wanting to list everything on the open net but some of the usual boring stuff, uzi, sten, sterling, and a couple of the headliners might make an appearance on stage like the Scorpion Evo, Grease gun,
MPX, glock and DPM. Not sure if we will have the MG 42 done in time.

Calibers of ammo you may wanna bring if you wanna shoot our stuff :
9mm most of the sub guns are all in 9
7.62x39. And 54R for the DPM
223/556 whatever I have several FA rifles in diff configs
45acp for greaser but only hardball no reloads.
Steel cases is pretty much fine in everything except grease gun.

Remember the range is just a big open field you will need to bring Target or something to shoot. The berm is 200 yards away so if you just thinking of plinking at a rock or something at the dirt, good luck with that... I believe there are a couple steel targets all the way down at 200
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

I am planning to be there and will bring 3 or 4 red fire extinguishers and orange freon tanks.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

My buddy lives a couple of miles from that range I love it, one of the best ranges I have ever shot at.
randyb2719

Post by randyb2719 »

I'm in.