Diversity is our Strength - Take # 15468456514545645564

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ABOC

Diversity is our Strength - Take # 15468456514545645564

Post by ABOC »

Color blind millennial lets himself get surrounded by a pile of sub-human garbage. Hilarity ensues :D :D :D

Sorry no Youtube link due to censorship, you are going to have to watch this video on Bitchute instead.
Great commentary and a very good example of why situational awareness is so important.

On the bright side, this was not a hate crime and the victim did not see color :mrgreen:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7VIbcX1xujI3/

Cue in the zio-media brainwashed boomer apologists in 3...2...1....
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That was NOT the only instance of activity like that in the same city, that was posted on YouTube.
From what I know, not one of the attackers was ever identified, arrested or charged.

While I do not go out like that any longer, I'm 70, I never leave the house unarmed.
You have to be mindful of your surroundings, all the time.
The guy was lucky not to have been seriously injured or even killed.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

That's why I put my 1911 in the safe and started carrying my G-19, so I could serve multiple customers if necessary.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Another group of fine upstanding young citizens!!
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Sorry this is why I'm say EXTREMELY cautious around black F,ers.

Now I've experienced this first hand. You can have a black err.......friend or acquaintance. That seems like a really super great guy.

But the moment you so called friend or whatever. Get in a group of other blacks and your the only white person. You will see them change their demeanor.

From a nice person to a flaming black racist pos. Then it's time to leave and watch your back as you do.

I do not like, trust or anything when it comes to blacks. Sorry that's not racist. It just a fact.

Wanna see RACIST you just did in that video. Alone they aren't shit. In groups they are animals and will attack not only each other. But be a white in their path you'll end up like this man. It happens alot too.

Yet not a hate crime. Just because you must be white to COMMIT a HATE crime.

Also when ever blacks start moving in to a neighborhood. Crime goes up and property values go down.. Experienced that too. Here in Ruskin with all of the new subdivisions taking section 8.

Not so much now since they are selling now. The ILLEGAL ALIENS here are more decent and behaved. Saw two black girls at the McDonald's throw their food back at servers because they took too long to be served. Throw the entire tray with drinks on server.

I remember when you very rarely saw blacks in Ruskin. Now I refuse to shop at the Winn Dixie there. I shop in Apollo beach.

I never ever leave home unarmed.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
joel

Post by joel »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:55 pm You can have a black err.......friend or acquaintance. That seems like a really super great guy.

But the moment you so called friend or whatever. Get in a group of other blacks and your the only white person. You will see them change their demeanor.

From a nice person to a flaming black racist pos. Then it's time to leave and watch your back as you do.

I do not like, trust or anything when it comes to blacks. Sorry that's not racist. It just a fact.

Alone they aren't shit. In groups they are animals and will attack not only each other. But be a white in their path you'll end up like this man. It happens alot too.

Never ever leave home unarmed.
So sad and unfortunately true. I saw this first-hand even at age 12. I am an old guy of 62 yrs old. Had two best friends in elementary school... I mean, hang out all day every day. Visit one another's houses. Fixed our bikes together, with those old fashioned bone-shaped wrenches. We were tight.

Then, we went to Junior High and ALL OF A SUDDEN they didn't know me. They hung out with other blacks and (I have to be honest) I was stunned. Luckily, we lived in NYC in a nice section with loads of Italian-Americans, so I was always safe with my cousins around... but I was stunned and confused at these "friends". (this was 1969, New York City)

Then, in the military (I enlisted on my 17th birthday) I saw a much different picture. Blacks hung out with blacks, whites with whites, but we ALL knew that we needed one another, so we were more like brothers... only with different tastes in music. LOL
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

joel wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:15 am
Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:55 pm You can have a black err.......friend or acquaintance. That seems like a really super great guy.

Alone they aren't shit. In groups they are animals and will attack not only each other. But be a white in their path you'll end up like this man. It happens alot too.

Never ever leave home unarmed.
So sad and unfortunately true. I saw this first-hand even at age 12. I am an old guy of 62 yrs old. Had two best friends in elementary school... I mean, hang out all day every day. Visit one another's houses. Fixed our bikes together, with those old fashioned bone-shaped wrenches. We were tight.

Then, we went to Junior High and ALL OF A SUDDEN they didn't know me. They hung out with other blacks and (I have to be honest) I was stunned. Luckily, we lived in NYC in a nice section with loads of Italian-Americans, so I was always safe with my cousins around... but I was stunned and confused at these "friends". (this was 1969, New York City)

Then, in the military (I enlisted on my 17th birthday) I saw a much different picture. Blacks hung out with blacks, whites with whites, but we ALL knew that we needed one another, so we were more like brothers... only with different tastes in music. LOL
They weren't ever really your friends then.

I have a short list of friends and regardless of whatever, they have always been 100% no matter what.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

A good friend will bail you out of jail at 3 in the morning. A Best Friend will be sitting in the cell with you saying,"Damn, that was FUN!"
Everyone else is just an acquaintance.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
itsme

Post by itsme »

I came SO close to being that guy back in the 90's when I was working in upstate NY. I came out from working in an office right on the main drag in Poughkeepsie at around 6pm - bright daylight still - and was kneeling on the sidewalk putting some circuit boards back into their boxes to put back in the van. Suddenly the sun went away and when I looked up there was a semi circle of black teens around me blocking me in against the van completely. Then they started yapping about a honkey and saying things like "I'm gonna break your back" "I'm gonna mess you up" and were feeding off each other as they upped the threats. I was very lucky that a cop pulled his car over about 100 feet behind me and they all suddenly dispersed. I was in a VERY vulnerable position and am quite sure that I was about to be pummeled. I jumped in my van and headed out with a HUGE sigh of relief - and thankful that the cop showed up when he did!
tector

Post by tector »

itsme wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:33 am I came SO close to being that guy back in the 90's when I was working in upstate NY. I came out from working in an office right on the main drag in Poughkeepsie at around 6pm - bright daylight still - and was kneeling on the sidewalk putting some circuit boards back into their boxes to put back in the van. Suddenly the sun went away and when I looked up there was a semi circle of black teens around me blocking me in against the van completely. Then they started yapping about a honkey and saying things like "I'm gonna break your back" "I'm gonna mess you up" and were feeding off each other as they upped the threats. I was very lucky that a cop pulled his car over about 100 feet behind me and they all suddenly dispersed. I was in a VERY vulnerable position and am quite sure that I was about to be pummeled. I jumped in my van and headed out with a HUGE sigh of relief - and thankful that the cop showed up when he did!
Diversity sez you be making dis up, racisss.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”