Attack on Kavanaugh

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Stratman

Attack on Kavanaugh

Post by Stratman »

So
Let’s go back..back to 1994.
Slick Willie is conned into ‘banning’ evil features, I mean assault weapons.
Who is behind it?
Diane Feinstein.
Fast forward a bit. She confronts a Supreme Court nominee, Kavanaugh on his opinion on assault weapons, particularly the AR-15. She asks him about banning them, outright taking them all away.

He replies you can’t ban something in common use. She says there are not that many. He advises her there are tons. She doesn’t like that. She is getting old and wants her ban before she kicks.

Not much longer after she just happens to come up with the floozy and the story.
That’ll stop him. But it doesn’t.

Well flash forward a bit and she’s got nutless I mean Nadler on the case. If they can crap on him, she may get her ban. If not, she dies a useless old hag.

She made need to get the Clintons to take care of Kavanaugh......
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

Feinstein truly is a useless old hag, but that describes the majority of our elected officials (even the males).
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

You have to remember.... For Feinstein, all this anti-gun stuff is very personal to her.

She was the President of the San Francisco "Board of Supervisors" on the night that Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were assassinated after a Supervisor meeting, by another supervisor (Dan White). She was the one who had to go before the media "live" and announce their deaths. I actually saw that live, when she did it.

Trust me, this is personal for her....
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:21 pm You have to remember.... For Feinstein, all this anti-gun stuff is very personal to her.

She was the President of the San Francisco "Board of Supervisors" on the night that Mayor George Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk were assassinated after a Supervisor meeting, by another supervisor (Dan White). She was the one who had to go before the media "live" and announce their deaths. I actually saw that live, when she did it.

Yet it's ok for her to own a pistol she keeps in her purse.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:21 pm You have to remember.... For Feinstein, all this anti-gun stuff is very personal to her.
Same for Nancy Pelosi...she had just become the Democratic Party Chairman for North California.
They were butt buddy antis then and now.
aka: Dolfan
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi can.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

And therein is the problem, they are not supposed to get personal about the country's business! If it bothers her she should just quit!

This is all nothing but a ploy to prove the supreme court needs more judges and then pack it with left leaning judges.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Has a GOP president ever mentioned packing the US Supreme Court with conservative justices?
Oh yeah didn't Trump tweet that a couple times?
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:22 am Has a GOP president ever mentioned packing the US Supreme Court with conservative justices?
Not conservative judges - he wants (as most of us do) judges who will support the Constitution "As written". Not as a "Living Document" & thus easily changed or reinterpreted.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
gforester

Post by gforester »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:22 am Has a GOP president ever mentioned packing the US Supreme Court with conservative justices?
The idea of "packing" the SCOTUS requires appointing additional justices so that the Dems can pack the court with a bunch of lefties so they can outvote the constitutionalists.