Anyone hit the new Shooters World in Orlando?

N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I don’t bring the phone in with me because I don’t want to be interrupted with my fun time. When I go out to dinner with the wife, we leave our phones in the trunk of the car, because we see so many couples out on “date night” playing with their phones instead of talking to each other. WTF has happened to society? GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

you mean you WANT to talk to your wife ?? you must have not been married that long :roll:
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

It’s been 14 years. And yes. I’m grateful she puts up with my nonsense. And to be honest, I’d rather stare at her 38DD’s than my phone. LOL. GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:17 pm It’s been 14 years. And yes. I’m grateful she puts up with my nonsense. And to be honest, I’d rather stare at her 38DD’s than my phone. LOL. GARY.
My Ex had 40DD, but after 20 years I had to be on my knees to stare at them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JBubba57

Post by JBubba57 »

They gave out a bunch of free 1-hr range time cards at the recent Friends of the NRA Dinner in Orlando. I'm thinking of going to try it.

But meanwhile, I've decided to go going the gun club in East Orlando. And I'm gonna do an Appleseed 22LR clinic this fall, in Gainesville, Thanksgiving weekend, I think. Been fishing this spring and early summer, but now I want to get some shooting in, and maybe some fall hunting.
Member since early Obama regime
HK, Ruger, Browning fan