Suggestion for the classifieds...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Nick_Crotalus

Suggestion for the classifieds...

Post by Nick_Crotalus »

Maybe it has been discussed, but I think that the classified section would get a lot more life and activity if it were easier to post photographs, even multiple photographs. If things have been made easier and I don't know it, maybe I could get a tip or two! Thanks!

All the best... :)
Last edited by Nick_Crotalus on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Nick_Crotalus

Post by Nick_Crotalus »

Thanks... :o

I'm glad I used my alias account... :-)
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Don't be ashamed. I had to have it pushed in my face to figure it out as well. :ugeek:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Nick_Crotalus wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:59 am Maybe it has been discussed, but I think that the classified section would get a lot more life and activity if it were ....
if it weren't for all the cheap SOB's we got around here :mrgreen:

seriously there is some over prices guns from time to time, but most of the stuff is not that far out of line and if you are instate to have it shipped directly to you and avoid a transfer fee its a no brainer....
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:46 pm
Nick_Crotalus wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:59 am Maybe it has been discussed, but I think that the classified section would get a lot more life and activity if it were ....
if it weren't for all the cheap SOB's we got around here :mrgreen:

seriously there is some over prices guns from time to time, but most of the stuff is not that far out of line and if you are instate to have it shipped directly to you and avoid a transfer fee its a no brainer....
There's a lot of stuff I'd like to buy if it didn't involve driving from the tip of FL's dick to the middle or north of the state XD

That being said I agree, most of the stuff on here is very reasonably priced.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

most of you south Florida guys will not drive across the county, and you're missing out

I'm always willing to ship as long as the buyer is willing to pay, its about $24 bucks to send a long gun across the state UPS ( insured ), HG are up over $34 now.... with gas and tolls if its more than about 2 hours away, thats a win
charliedwsr

Post by charliedwsr »

I'm willing to ship, but UPS and Fed Ex hubs in Daytona refuse to accept any firearms from an individual, dealers only! Believe me, I've argued, called the CS numbers and complained, and finally, I quit trying to ship any handguns anywhere!

Now USPS is starting to get goofy acting, but so far I've managed to ship longguns via USPS. However, Priority Mail and Insurance are getting pricey, and if I need a gun box it'll cost me $10.

However, I do want a copy of your Florida Drivers Licence and will only ship to that person and that address!
“Show me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Allme

Post by Allme »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:57 pm most of you south Florida guys will not drive across the county, and you're missing out

I'm always willing to ship as long as the buyer is willing to pay, its about $24 bucks to send a long gun across the state UPS ( insured ), HG are up over $34 now.... with gas and tolls if its more than about 2 hours away, thats a win
Can you ship HG in-state w/o an FFL? I knew about long guns... Please advise.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Allme wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:55 pm
rentprop1 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:57 pm most of you south Florida guys will not drive across the county, and you're missing out

Can you ship HG in-state w/o an FFL? I knew about long guns... Please advise.
Hand gun has to go through an FFL.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."