JuJu (aka gwhunter) could use some help

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

With the last failures of things like this i think we need to leave it to the community. Off the board. However i will go with what the majority decrees. So far it seems pretty much not remembered. I would vote no on the board but the members are free to make their own call.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

I've been on here since Nov 2006 and I seem to recall the OP's moniker Wolfdog, (welcome back!) although I have no recollection of member JuJu.
But my memory isn't the most reliable, and I certainly dont travel the far reaches of this board enough to assume to know all its members.
That being said I agree 100% with rent's post:
rentprop1 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:15 pm I know we talked about things like this before the forum crash, and especially in the wake of Dalton Wayne, these, "donations" and go fund me deals always turn to shit, several forums forbid them.....

Ive been here since the beginning and don't know any JuJu ??

I for one, don't like it all, and there are those who don't like to feel like they are obligated to "donate" when other members start posting that they have, and especially tacky when they post or track amounts donated like Go pound me does.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Sorry, been here long enough to have been at the front of the line for the South American 1911 group buy (others remembers) but don't recall juju.... doesn't really matter but don't recall.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Same here. Since 06 never heard of him and do not remember any give aways.
Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 pm I've been on here since Nov 2006 and I seem to recall the OP's moniker Wolfdog, (welcome back!) although I have no recollection of member JuJu.
But my memory isn't the most reliable, and I certainly dont travel the far reaches of this board enough to assume to know all its members.
That being said I agree 100% with rent's post:
rentprop1 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:15 pm I know we talked about things like this before the forum crash, and especially in the wake of Dalton Wayne, these, "donations" and go fund me deals always turn to shit, several forums forbid them.....

I for one, don't like it all, and there are those who don't like to feel like they are obligated to "donate" when other members start posting that they have, and especially tacky when they post or track amounts donated like Go pound me does.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Same, no recollection. But I’m open to Rent’s shop doing a giveaway!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Dec 2003 and I have no recollection of gun give aways or a JuJu member.
Sorry to hear anyone losing a cancer battle.
tector

Post by tector »

neverenoughguns wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 pm Sorry, been here long enough to have been at the front of the line for the South American 1911 group buy (others remembers) but don't recall juju.... doesn't really matter but don't recall.
Hey...where IS my Sistema?!?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
OSD

Post by OSD »

Been here since 2005 and don't recall a member named Ju Ju,
I agree with Rent about these type of donations.

member thoughts ??
Jim
mohshard

Post by mohshard »

tector wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:39 am
neverenoughguns wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 pm Sorry, been here long enough to have been at the front of the line for the South American 1911 group buy (others remembers) but don't recall juju.... doesn't really matter but don't recall.

Still in customs.......
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

mohshard wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:31 am
tector wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:39 am

Still in customs.......
the running joke is sooo many have been imported since that debacle