Trump to Piers Morgan: ‘We’re Going to Seriously Look’ At Banning Suppressors

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Mohel_Knives

Post by Mohel_Knives »

rentprop1 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm
Mohel_Knives wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 am 🍻🍻🍻Odessaman. His sons are NFA owners specifically Suppressors, I think they will intercede long before anything is truly discussed.
In the silencerco interview Donny JR said that he has shot them on weekend hunting trips however as a New York resident he cannot own one
He has a home here in Fl as well as other gun friendly states.
Ira G
Mohel Knives
I know stuff and can do things

My Name is Ira and I am a 1911 addict!!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

flcracker wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:50 pm
rentprop1 wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:43 pm
Mohel_Knives wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 am 🍻🍻🍻Odessaman. His sons are NFA owners specifically Suppressors, I think they will intercede long before anything is truly discussed.
In the silencerco interview Donny JR said that he has shot them on weekend hunting trips however as a New York resident he cannot own one
Because, it's not like he could have a trust or LLC based in another state and keep them locked up in his hunting cabin. I'm sure that no one in New York ever does that. :roll:
THEN WHY MAKE IT A POINT TO SAY HE CAN NOT OWN ONE ??? :roll:

I would say I own several located at my multiple homes in other states, he directly came out and said the above statement , watch the video
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Remember when he had Dianne Fiendstein sitting next to him rubbing her hands together and cackling with glee over what he was GOING to do?

What did he do?

Jack.