Palm Beach County Shooting Sports Park

Skoll

Post by Skoll »

The way you were coming off made it sound like you were taking jabs at me, hence why I responded the way I did.

That being said, consider it buried.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Skoll wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:22 am The way you were coming off made it sound like you were taking jabs at me, hence why I responded the way I did.

That being said, consider it buried.
Sorry... didn't mean to imply that. :)
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Saw on fb that there was a live feed from the gun range. Looks like things are moving along. It was posted on the j.w. corbett page if anyone is interested in watching it.
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

Anybody heard about opening?
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Skltr wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:26 am Anybody heard about opening?
Last info on it was that it would be opened during the weekends towards the end of the year till its completely done.
SilentRecon

Post by SilentRecon »

Zzzzzzzzzz. Range is still like a scene off the walking dead. Now latest is something about a water cleaning facility still needs to be done and they havnt even got a contractors bid yet. Lol I'm laughing in tears. Fml

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

SilentRecon wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:11 am ZzzzzzzzzzImageImageImageImageImageImage. Range is still like a scene off the walking dead. Now latest is something about a water cleaning facility still needs to be done and they havnt even got a contractors bid yet. Lol ImageImageImage I'm laughing in tears. Fml

I know the water treatment facility was in the works but that was several months ago. Is that a recent thing you heard? I just checked permits and they are doing final inspections on most of the stuff it looks like, including plumbing. You have to have water to get a final for plumbing.
SilentRecon

Post by SilentRecon »

Flashooter22 wrote:
SilentRecon wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:11 am ZzzzzzzzzzImageImageImageImageImageImage. Range is still like a scene off the walking dead. Now latest is something about a water cleaning facility still needs to be done and they havnt even got a contractors bid yet. Lol ImageImageImage I'm laughing in tears. Fml

I know the water treatment facility was in the works but that was several months ago. Is that a recent thing you heard? I just checked permits and they are doing final inspections on most of the stuff it looks like, including plumbing. You have to have water to get a final for plumbing.
I was told recently that the water cleaning facility was not finished and they havnt even got a final bid from contractors to start yet. That was a 6 months back so not even sure what's what at this point. No way that is even remotely finished if we simply look at everything else. They may be doing final inspections on main finished parts of the range but its definitely not ready to open, and final inspection is just hearsay like everything else. If they had a legitimate difinitive timeframe, I would take it for a grain of salt like every other time for years. I drove out there few weeks back and it's a dead zone. I want to imagine crews everywhere building away, doing landscaping etc...nothing

Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Well... the PBSO range just published their schedule for 2020, which goes through March at this point. They THINK the new FWC range will be open after March. Uh-huh... sure it will.

I'd bet that come March, PBSO will be publishing the range schedule for the REST of 2020. :lol:

It's OK. I like the PBSO range a lot! At this point, I've given up on the new range and would rather just keep going to the PBSO range.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Update on the new range. I am off and hope to be there.

Who has questions about PB county shooting range?
Come to FSCA general meeting Tuesday February 11 2020 at the Shooting Range and ask Bill Cline ahead of FWC hunter saftey and shooting ranges your questions.
Come early and take a short tour and look what has been done and being done.
FSCA will be cooking some dinner at 6:00 for those who attend this meeting early.
Meeting will start at 7:30.
More info to come @ FSCA FB page.