Favorite Carrying Style?

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

About 2/3 of times I just carry a "J" frame 38 Special in my front pocket using pocket holster.
Other 1/3 of times I carry a Glock 17 or 19 in a Milt Sparks Summer Special IWB holster.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

For normal circumstances, say, a short trip to Publix about 1/2 mile away, an LCP II is in my pocket. For longer forays, an M&P 9 IWB. For a longer trip, through potentially "lively" areas, a 6 1/2" 629 with heavy loads rides in the car with me in addition.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Wasabi

Post by Wasabi »

OWB about 4 o'clock
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Most comfortable? Shoulder holster under my leather vest. Most practical because I'm not always out on my bike - IWB in a Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe that I've had for 10 years and is VERY broken in.
ADulay

Post by ADulay »

OWB right side with a shirt or vest as the cover garment.

Great in the summer and the only change for winter is going to a long sleeved shirt instead of a short sleeved shirt!

AD
photohause

Post by photohause »

upside-down shoulder rig - made by Flashshooter22 - great job!

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

photohause wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:09 pm upside-down shoulder rig - made by Flashshooter22 - great job!

Did you mean our own flashooter? And, ammo carrier on the other side? Thanks , Mav.
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

photohause wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:09 pm upside-down shoulder rig - made by Flashshooter22 - great job!
That looks pretty sweet!
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

J frame front pocket Before that a Milt Sparks vm2 iwb. But I used to roll With cocked and locked Delta elite in thunder wear talk about uncomfortable when sitting down :lol:
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

IWB @ 4:30, but I'm looking to change. Given my body shape (read PHAT :oops: :mrgreen: ), It's just not comfortable, doing that on an Uncle Mikes thick belt with the metal buckle in front (it actually does hurt). This is with a P320. I'm hoping that the P365 works a little beter in the same place. And I'll ankle carry my Shield. I just have to find a good ankle rig for it (for which I can use the existing holster).