My two new Vedder holsters for concealed carry.

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
Revenant

My two new Vedder holsters for concealed carry.

Post by Revenant »

Just received my first ever holsters from my fellow Floridians at Vedder Holsters, for my G36 and the Bulgie Mak 9x18mm. Suffice it to say that I'm impressed by the fit, finish and design style of these very practical beauties. Retention is great, carrying is comfortable and well positioned, and I love to hear the click the guns make when they enter the holsters. I did the upsy-daisy and shake test and they woudn't budge, but I could draw each of them in a trice, for a very fluid delivery. Very happy indeed with this pair, as they seem ideal for concealed carry which is what I was looking for. My other guns that I also occasionally carry, will eventually get dressed in their own versions of these holsters.

REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Those look great, and Vedder is top quality.

I make a point of buying from Florida companies whenever I can.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
p7fl

Post by p7fl »

I didn't know Vedder was Florida, a good heads up !
Do they have kydex holsters with a soft inside? Just bought a new expensive WC and already have scratched it up with my Bladetechs.
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

REDinFL wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 8:54 am Those look great, and Vedder is top quality.

I make a point of buying from Florida companies whenever I can.
So do I. 1. They're Florida-based. 2. They make great quality holsters.
Revenant

Post by Revenant »

p7fl wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:34 pm I didn't know Vedder was Florida, a good heads up !
Do they have kydex holsters with a soft inside? Just bought a new expensive WC and already have scratched it up with my Bladetechs.
I'm only well-acquainted with these two new easy draw holsters so I don't know much about their other models. But the insertion, draw and sitting of the gun into mine are extremely smooth. I could detect no friction or even a suggestion of scratching risk. The innards are well finished. These are the smoothest kydex holsters I've tried thus far, and I've had several Blade-Techs and other brands for years.