Sneaky Pete Holster

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
Bmup

Sneaky Pete Holster

Post by Bmup »

Has anyone tried these? https://sneakypeteholsters.com/ I like the concept of OWB carry & hiding in plain sight but do these actually work & are they worth $70? I've been pocket carrying a lot lately which works well until I sit down & would have to go through all kinds of moves & gyrations just to get at it. In an emergency, it would probably take the rest of my life to get my gun into the fight.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
FLipshot

Post by FLipshot »

Check eBay out first. I was able to win a few of Sneaky Pete holster auctions. But with the enhancements for 3"Colt Defender, it didn't fit in the holster. :cry:
FLipshot

Post by FLipshot »

What firearm are you looking to buy for?
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

FLipshot wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:53 pm What firearm are you looking to buy for?
Pretty much anything larger than my Kel-Tec P380. Because it's only .380.

Long story short; I lost 50 lbs fighting off cancer (I won) & until I can get the lbs back on, most of my clothes don't fit so I've been pocket carrying the Keltec. It's better than not carrying at all but not by a whole bunch.

Decided against the Sneaky Pete because those things are just huge. Photos online make them look more like fanny packs than cellphones & that doesn't really make it to the whole 'gray man' look I was thinking of. So I took a chance on a OWB kydex from Amazon ($40) that's curved & smooth on the outside, so even if it does print, it's just a round bulge & could be anything at all if anybody was bothering to look. Works great with my thin Kel-Tec PF9 & it's OWB so it's pretty comfy. It'll all get easier after I get some weight back & not so bony.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Off topic, but congrats on beating that son of a bitch.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tector

Post by tector »

Skoll wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:47 pm Off topic, but congrats on beating that son of a bitch.
Damn right!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Hear hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk