CWP Renewal

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
JBubba57

Post by JBubba57 »

Wife and I renewed ours together yesterday at the local Ag office in Orlando. Both of us in and out in 15 minutes, easy as pie. Very user friendly process, to boot. And we walked out with the new licenses in hand, you understand? No days or weeks of waiting!

Had thought about doing it at the tax collector's office, but Orange County doesn't handle them (the other Counties around--Seminole, Osceola, Polk--do), even though they make $12 for each one. Perhaps they think that with the Ag office here and renewals also available online, they don't need to do the service, or perhaps the tax collector is just opposed to the permits.
Member since early Obama regime
HK, Ruger, Browning fan
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

Online 17 days. Across the Christmas holiday.

Jeff
Crashpanic

Post by Crashpanic »

I'm coming up on renewal. How much does it cost these days? Been so long, don't even remember if I need to go and take that class again.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Crashpanic wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:41 pm I'm coming up on renewal. How much does it cost these days? Been so long, don't even remember if I need to go and take that class again.
If Nikki Fried gets her way renewals will be sooner, 5 instead of 7 years, and certificate of training for every renewal.
:twisted:
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

There's no office in Volusia County, so I was figuring I was stuck with either the online or snail mail option. Then I spotted the Lake Mary reference. I'm 15-20 minutes from there!
CDI

Post by CDI »

i renewed mine around christmas time. i went to the north port regional office. the place was empty. i was in and out in 5 mins. plus its great they take credit/debit cards. no more money order headaches.
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

Arrived early for my appointment at Lake Mary and signed in. Was out the door 15 minutes later. Staff could not have been nicer.