Favorite Carrying Style?

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
photohause

Post by photohause »

mavrik wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:04 pm
photohause wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:09 pm
upside-down shoulder rig - made by Flashshooter22 - great job!

Did you mean our own flashooter? And, ammo carrier on the other side? Thanks , Mav.
Yes, our very own. And yes to ammo on other side.
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

MiamiOffshore wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:23 pm
Due to the climate in Florida, we are more limited in how we conceal comfortably. Especially those in the South Florida etc. where it's rarely jacket weather, even at night.

So the topic is, what are your favorite ways to conceal? E.G. IWB, SOB, Ankle holster, etc?

I've found IWB to be the most practical in most scenarios and given my wardrobe and style of dress
Tampa isn't far behind you in terms of the hot weather in summer :D

Normally I OWB carry on my strong side at 4 O'clock. However, I'm not opposed to IWB in the same location. I tried AIWB for a while and just never warmed up to it.

And I may be in the minority but I have had the same fanny pack for nearly 25 years and I've gotten a lot of use out of it over the years. Has a rip cord for quick access. Haven't used it in quite a long time but still have it.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness http://sepboard.us

Shadowbob

Post by Shadowbob »

Mostly OWB Milt Sparks or 1791 Gunleather carrying one of my 1911s. Occasional pocket carry LCP.