Concerning the problem of deleting private messages, I just created a brand new forum on one of my domains and the error wasn't present. Over the weekend, I will try something, but it will require me to shut down the forum. I will try to do this at a less problematic time for you guys. I'll keep you posted but if the forum isn't available, it is because I am working on it.

Seems like a decent price on AR mags given the times

Find a great deal on guns, ammo, or accessories? Share it with the community!

Moderator: NorincoKid

tector

Seems like a decent price on AR mags given the times

Post by tector »

rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

pass on those Junk Hexmags, Ive got 2 broken ones here I can't get them to warranty, their CS is a joke

tector

Post by tector »

rentprop1 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:05 am
pass on those Junk Hexmags, Ive got 2 broken ones here I can't get them to warranty, their CS is a joke
I was talking about the D&H, which are decent bread and butter mags.

Remember the days when they were $80 each (post Sandy Hook?)

I just don't want to hear about if those days come back....

bow7777

Post by bow7777 »

I have several of those mags and the quality isn't bad at all.

tector

Post by tector »

bow7777 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:49 pm
I have several of those mags and the quality isn't bad at all.
I have some--they are fine. If non-crippled mags are outlawed, they will seem like gold.

I am tempted to buy some just as an investment--which wasn't a bad idea with ammo 2 years ago. You can now reap 5x ROI if you did that.

The point of my post is that everyone who is not really destitute should either have their mag situation completed or rushed to completion--just like they say when a hurricane warning is put up. This forum should be largely devoid of "where can I find XXX mags" if things go (further) to shit in a couple of years. Of course hopefully they won't, just like you have hurricane prep and wish for no hurricane at all.