“Steals and Deals” section....

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Where would you ideally see this forum?
What description would you give for this forum?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

NorincoKid wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:53 am I'd volunteer to keep it clean & neat, if that helps.
Looking into how to set it up. You're already assigned as a Mod for this forum.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I say makes its own section for it would stick out more.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

lakelandman wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:07 pm I say makes its own section for it would stick out more.
Unfortunately, while I thought it was a good idea at the time, circumstances lately have proven there aren't really any deals to be had. And anything remotely "good" that pops up, is gone before you can even copy & paste a link to it.

:(
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

NorincoKid wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:11 am
lakelandman wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:07 pm I say makes its own section for it would stick out more.
Unfortunately, while I thought it was a good idea at the time, circumstances lately have proven there aren't really any deals to be had. And anything remotely "good" that pops up, is gone before you can even copy & paste a link to it.

I have to agree with that. However, why don't we promote it as [mention]lakelandman[/mention] ask and see if it brings life and deals to it. If it doesn't after a while, we can always kill it. The question is : where do we promote it.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

It may very well pick up on its own once things start getting...somewhat...back to normal.

Otherwise I’m not sure.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I say not this time with ammo and guns no deals and most are far and few which is a bummer.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I would like to see it happen... on the odd chance that there may be a deal or two to be had in re: ammo. I think that's that's the hardest thing for me to find right now. Forget GunBroker and even Ammoseek. Their prices are sky high.... :evil:
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Legio wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:56 pm
NorincoKid wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:11 am

I have to agree with that. However, why don't we promote it as @lakelandman ask and see if it brings life and deals to it. If it doesn't after a while, we can always kill it. The question is : where do we promote it.
I would do it in it's own section for now. Might bring better attention to it.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Create a section for 1 forum with 3 posts in 9 months seems a tad much. We could move it to the BST to give it more coverage and see what happens.