kenwood triband ham radio

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
durabledan

kenwood triband ham radio

Post by durabledan »

i sent email inquiring about this post disappearing,is there an answer to this.
PMed the guy twice got an answer to 1st PM the second is just sitting in the out box.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

durabledan wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:09 am i sent email inquiring about this post disappearing,is there an answer to this.
PMed the guy twice got an answer to 1st PM the second is just sitting in the out box.
I am responding to you thru email. What is the need for this topic? A response is not coming fast enough for you? Also, who did you send a PM to? I have nothing in my box.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I believe you are referring to a topic in the trade area that was deleted because it didn’t comply with the rules. If you are talking about the poster not responding, why do you bitch at me?
durabledan

Post by durabledan »

Was not bitching at anyone. I thought the seller had deleted the post.
just trying to find out what happened.
Looks like the seller had a more convenient offer or deceided not to sell and is now not responding to PM.
Do you notify the poster that it has been removed ?
If there was replies do you also notify them ?
This was not my first experience with waffling sellers here, Hopefully it is not a new trend.

Best Regards; D
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

how about instead of just deleting posts

edit them to say "content deleted because you are stuuuupid and didn't follow the rules " :mrgreen:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

durabledan wrote:Was not bitching at anyone. I thought the seller had deleted the post.
just trying to find out what happened.
Looks like the seller had a more convenient offer or deceided not to sell and is now not responding to PM.
Do you notify the poster that it has been removed ?
If there was replies do you also notify them ?
This was not my first experience with waffling sellers here, Hopefully it is not a new trend.

Best Regards; D
No we don’t notify. I did that in the past, but you just go into a pissing match about the why and it is not worth it.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

rentprop1 wrote:how about instead of just deleting posts

edit them to say "content deleted because you are stuuuupid and didn't follow the rules " :mrgreen:
Faster to just delete.
durabledan

Post by durabledan »

well i guess it is what it is, sorry to have bothered you.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

durabledan wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:37 pm well i guess it is what it is, sorry to have bothered you.
You don't understand. I tried the advise people. Not only is it time consuming, but it ALWAYS end up in an argument spawning several days and emails. I, nor the moderators, have time for this.

Just look at this thread and the 3 emails we had together for one deleted topic because it didn't to the rules that the members REQUESTED. It isn't so difficult to follow the few guidelines in place.

Plus, there is a template for the title that one just need to copy and paste to use it. This script, unfortunately does not allow me to put that template as a requirement when a topic is started. People have to be responsible at one time or the other.
durabledan

Post by durabledan »

Thanks for getting back to me.
I understand your part, but have no idea why a guy who had a buyer on the hook would just stop all correspondence.
I could not get there till Saturday, must have found a buyer who could get there sooner.
maybe a good idea to close this thread,and move on.