email for registering

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
flcracker

email for registering

Post by flcracker »

When you set up the requirements for everyone to reset their passwords and require a valid email address, please do not do like some of the other forums out there that do not allow hotmail addresses. Hotmail is now owned/run through Outlook and is a valid secure email service these days. Some of the other forums out there require you to have a paid email account, but after over 20 years with my free hotmail account I am not about to start paying for an email address at this point.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I am not going to force anything. You will need an email to receive the link to enter your new password. That's it.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I dont usually get FSN emails. I got a few last week for the first time on this server.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Wakko wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:50 pm I dont usually get FSN emails. I got a few last week for the first time on this server.
Yeah, I found the problem for the notifications and they're working again, until the next update ... of course.