New member - Confused

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
GlockNRoll

New member - Confused

Post by GlockNRoll »

Hello:

I joined this forum a couple days ago, and posted in two forums; one in the AR section, with a question about polymer lowers, and one in the Political forum with a hypothetical question about what folks would do in the face of an all out gun grab / ban. I got a couple of responses to both, but after getting another response to the "gun grab" question in the Political forum, I clicked on the "Notifications" link, and got a message that I was not authorized to view the topic / thread (or something like that). I then went to the Political forum, and the post no longer exists. Can you shed some light ?

Thanks in advance.

Blessings,

Ben
"I love my Country, and consider it a privilege to be an American. I will at all times uphold the United States Constitution. I will support and defend the United States, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Hi and welcome to FSN, Ben.

The reason is simple for your missing post. This post has been reported by other members as a typical bait question from BATFE undercover agents. This was your first message too, so it raised a few flags. A mod decided that it would be better to pull the topic from the forum and to lock it up. It is sitting in a area where only admins and mods have access to, thus the "not allowed" message.

Hope this help.
GlockNRoll

Post by GlockNRoll »

I guess that makes sense. I was actually posting it more as food for thought, as it is something that my Wife and I have discussed in detail, but in all honesty, I certainly didnt expect anyone to "lay out their plans" for all to see.

Appreciate the quick response, be well !

Ben
"I love my Country, and consider it a privilege to be an American. I will at all times uphold the United States Constitution. I will support and defend the United States, against ALL enemies, foreign and domestic.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Hell of a first post man :roll:
GlockNRoll

Post by GlockNRoll »

Again, just food for thought, but you guys area paranoid bunch indeed. Holy shit.

Ben
TACC

Post by TACC »

Yes but it keeps us on our toes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Skoll

Post by Skoll »

TACC wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:01 am Yes but it keeps us on our toes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Also out of Federal prison.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

GlockNRoll wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am Again, just food for thought, but you guys area paranoid bunch indeed. Holy shit.

Ben
Food for thought: There's always ar15.com if you want to publicly chat with undercover BATF agents about prepper plans. Hell of a way to introduce yourself to our group. Holy shit.
Last edited by flcracker on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

flcracker wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:23 pmThere's always arf.com if you want to publicly chat with undercover BATF agents about prepper plans.
Does not look like this site is still up and running.