POSTS GOING MISSING

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
xdtim

Post by xdtim »

Now who's not paying attention ? I didn't "FORGET" to mention that the post was three months old. Re-read my post. I SPECIFICALLY said that my post was up for THREE MONTHS, and then when I updated it, it "vanished." No notice, no, "hey Tim, things have changed," or "Hey Tim, go eff yourself (after all, Preacher is a Mod :lol: ," nothing. I get it that rules have changed, but one might think that a bit of courtesy (by way of a heads up) for a member of fifteen years that has been something other than the guys that use FSN as their personal unlicensed FFL site. It's how I live my life, it's how I do business, how I treat people in general, and more often than not, I find that treating decent people in this manner USUALLY gets me treated in LIKE manner. Again, on more than one occasion, I have contributed financially EVERY time I was asked, I have hosted several weekend long events at my range, which involved cooking and prepping for two weeks in advance, and being out on the range at 4am (after working a 70 hour week) with a dozer and a bucket loader getting the berms built up, the cook shack ready, and making sure that the range was in great shape for 40 or 50 FSNers that would be showing up for a weekend of camping, eating, drinking, and shooting (not necessarily in that order). So would I have expected a nudge, or a heads up ? Damn straight I would have. I have not been very active on FSN for the last couple of years as my business and travel schedule, and some serious health issues just didn't leave me any time. That said, I was looking forward to being a part of FSN again. Lotsa great times, fellowship, and community in the rear view mirror.

And for the record, I didn't call anyone a Nazi, and I certainly DO apologize if my remark was taken that way. It was just a bit of sarcasm. Speaking one's mind USED to be allowed on FSN, but I assume that's probably against the rules now.

You guys have your own new ways of doing things, and that is your absolute prerogative. Again, just not the FSN that I was a part of. So again, I wish you well, and wish you all a happy and blessed New Year.

XDT
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Holy shit, you sound like a shitty diaper whiny baby bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are where people have to bend over backwards to notify your baby bitch self personally? The changes to the forum were talked about for months before they were actually implemented, the only fault here is your own because you think you're some sort of special dickweed. Congratulations for having been here 15 years, your temper tantrum shows how much that's worth.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

So, you've no been around for a few months and it should MY business to know and tell you what have changed? All these posts in orange is what is new, including in the Help section. Maybe you read them and you can figure it out.
xdtim wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:31 pmSpeaking one's mind USED to be allowed on FSN, but I assume that's probably against the rules now.
BST is the only forum with rules because them members requested them. You can speak your mind anywhere here. Just don't insult people that do the work for FREE. It even cost me a little to bring you FSN.

As to you being a patron of the forum, thank you very much for you past contributions. It has always been said before that your donations did not give you any special status here. Holding it to my face is not very elegant.

Now stay or go, whatever you do is fine with me. I won't beg you though.
xdtim

Post by xdtim »

Skoll wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:54 pm Holy shit, you sound like a shitty diaper whiny baby bitch. Who the fuck do you think you are where people have to bend over backwards to notify your baby bitch self personally? The changes to the forum were talked about for months before they were actually implemented, the only fault here is your own because you think you're some sort of special dickweed. Congratulations for having been here 15 years, your temper tantrum shows how much that's worth.
I didn't ASK for your opinion, I posted something to the Mods in the help forum. So why don't you mind your business little man. Lemme guess, you're either a teen ager, or 35 and living in your mama's basement. At any rate, your impressive communication skills are proof that your IQ surpassed only by your shoe size. The other rule that has clearly changed is that profanity is clearly allowed now. Get a life.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Ok, enough.

Insults and the like are over the line. Either respect the board members and rules like everyone else or find that your welcome will be worn out.

I explained the issue. Please go back and read through some of the other threads. All history was lost and everyone had to rejoin the board. Lots of members have new handles and new members will not know who was who from days past.

You were not treated any differently than any other member. Now due to the comments I have locked the thread.