Clearing cache to access new server

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
flcracker

Clearing cache to access new server

Post by flcracker »

Could you please re-post the instructions? The site updated on my phone but not on my laptop.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

flcracker wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:47 am Could you please re-post the instructions? The site updated on my phone but not on my laptop.
Ipconfig /flushdns
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

So, I entered that command in the command prompt line and it seemed to work (gave a positive response). Still no connection to the site. Then I went into Chrome and cleared all browser history, cookies, etc.. STILL no joy. :evil:

Works fine on my phone. Can someone assist me with getting back on using my laptop?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

flcracker wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:21 am So, I entered that command in the command prompt line and it seemed to work (gave a positive response). Still no connection to the site. Then I went into Chrome and cleared all browser history, cookies, etc.. STILL no joy. :evil:

Works fine on my phone. Can someone assist me with getting back on using my laptop?
Go to the command prompt. Type nslookup and press enter. at the new prompt, type floridashootersnetwork.com and press enter. Come back and tell me the answer given.

You can also send me this info to legio@floridashootersnetwork.com if you prefer.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Thank you - email sent.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

flcracker wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:38 pm Thank you - email sent.
Reply sent. LOL