Question about posting a BST

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
lilwoody

Question about posting a BST

Post by lilwoody »

I have a item that will include the reloading components for the item. The way I read the rule is it now necessary to list the items separately even though everything comes together for one price.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Not a mod, but I'm pretty sure the intent of the rule is to make one listing per asking price. So, if you had a Dillon 550 with dies, components and a Lyman mold, but were selling it as a single lot for one price, that's one listing.

If you were selling the press for one price, the dies for another price, and the mold for another price, they want you to do three ads.

I don't see the logic, but pretty sure that's the intent.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

This is exactly what [mention]Odessaman[/mention] says.

There is logic behind all that although it is my own.
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

I would assume the same thing but it's not clear in the rules and clarity keeps assumptions for becoming the definition every teacher gives on assuming anything.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

lilwoody wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:46 pm I would assume the same thing but it's not clear in the rules and clarity keeps assumptions for becoming the definition every teacher gives on assuming anything.
I am alone, I have a job and so many hours a day. I haven't posted the definitive rules yet. Just remember that you guys wanted the rules, not me.