Rules for BST forums

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

n0rlf wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:34 pm Scroll, don't troll.
That's not very entertaining.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Wakko wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:38 am That's not very entertaining.
Having to deal with BST related complaints on a daily basis isn't entertaining either.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Wakko wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:39 pm I'm not a fan of the pruning in 30 days. The brackets themselves are clutter, but I'm glad for the information to be included, and I'm definitely glad for prices not to be culled from the original post. Sometimes when we want to sell something and don't know the value, we like to search old threads. When a price is deleted, it's irritating.

I wasn't going to complain, but since you asked. :)

ETA: Most folks probably didn't even see this thread since it was in the HELP forum.
Taking you remarks in consideration.

The thread is global and can be seen from everywhere on the forum. Considering the amount of complaints I get, I am surprised of the little response.
Cwt7691

Post by Cwt7691 »

I agree the brackets do clutter a bit. It simply must be written and implemented to be enforced and followed. Give it another week then implement the rules. We can go from there with clear rules.
Member since the early days
Semper Fi
Situationalray

Post by Situationalray »

I think the bst forum was fine as is already
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

Quick question...…

Since the original selling price must be posted in the subject, and cannot now be changed, what if I realized I've "overpriced" my item and would like to reduce the selling price?

If I can only modify or add to the body of the post, without changing the price in the subject line, potential buyers might not even bother to look.....

Do you just delete the entire post and start from scratch with a new selling price in the subject line?

Just curious.....
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Villafuego wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:45 am Quick question...…

what if I realized I've "overpriced" my item and would like to reduce the selling price?
that rule stays , ( Ricky Bobby voice ) we use it for profiling purposes :mrgreen:

just like in real estate, if you overprice your home and it doesn't sell for months the buyer gets the right to spank you with his offer :shock:
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Thats easy villa,just make a post saying you over priced it and what the new price is.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Clutter much? All for designating WTS or WTT, price in the title not so much if it cannot be changed but the original price in the description should not be able to be modified, location seems like something from another site but it should be under the posters name.
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

If were to list an item specifically/solely looking for trades, would it be acceptable to place your desired trade in the bracket and not the dollar amount?