WARNING, Changes coming.

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

NorincoKid wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 pm If "Pro Membership" gets PM notifications working I'd be game for that.
This should be fixed with the first item in the opening post. This part will definitely happen. The rest are just proposals.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Wakko wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 8:38 pm What's the purpose of locking responses in the BST? I like when folks ask (legit) questions and even make positive comments. Is there a way to make it where responses don't automatically bump threads?
I like the it doesnt bump the thread idea....

It keeps dreamers from posting WTB ads, and a huge discussions ensuing , so even after 4 links and 3 direct leads , the OP is still bumping his ad and its been 9 months and he hasnt bought shit yet....

Lock the WTB ads and any WTS ad over 30 days old, ....those 30 day plus WTS ads are by that other type of dreamer, who's real proud of his item and just hoping it's going to sell at his inflated price .....those are definitely the people that should be paying to use the BST.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:27 am
.....those are definitely the people that should be paying to use the BST.
Along with those who are only here to use the BST and dont even post in any other forums.