POST SOME TEXT, NOT JUST A LINK, YOU LAZY SOBs.

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
flcracker

POST SOME TEXT, NOT JUST A LINK, YOU LAZY SOBs.

Post by flcracker »

http://www.floridashootersnetwork.com/v ... f=2&t=1855
What happened to the rule that said you need to post some text from the story, not just a link? :roll:

Lazy posters can't take an extra few seconds to copy and paste some text, but they expect everyone who wants to know anything at all about the article to click the link and visit another web site to read it.
SEE HOW SIMPLE THAT IS?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

The link dump was removed. You may want to use the report function next time. A report jumps at my face, not a post, even in the help section. Thanks for your help though.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Thanks - noticed it pretty early on a Saturday and didn't think about the report function.

Thanks for all that you do, Sir!
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

So you take the time to make an entire other post as opposed to reading the article. Just when I think this board is starting to get better, along comes a douchebag.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Flashooter22 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:55 pm So you take the time to make an entire other post as opposed to reading the article. Just when I think this board is starting to get better, along comes a douchebag.
Nobody should have to click on a link to see a story they may not even care about. Maybe I should put all posts with a link to moderation. I don't know, you tell me.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Flashooter22 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 1:55 pm So you take the time to make an entire other post as opposed to reading the article. Just when I think this board is starting to get better, along comes a douchebag.
How could you possibly know whether or not I clicked on the link and read the article? IMHO, only a douchebag would assume that they know what someone else does on their phone while sitting on the crapper.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

How about this..when the verdict comes in on Tuesday I will repost the link, put a little quote for you guy, and give some actual ingformation on the case that I cant tal about until then so you dont have to be a LAZY POS