Welcome back !

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Thank you for your hard work. I know you went though a head pounding experience

While most here were actually pounding theirs suffering from withdrawals from not being able to log on :mrgreen: including me.
Was really missing the guys here.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:09 am Thank you for your hard work. I know you went though a head pounding experience

While most here were actually pounding theirs suffering from withdrawals from not being able to log on :mrgreen: including me.
Was really missing the guys here.
You're welcome. Glad you're back as well.
tector

Post by tector »

I thought is was The Rapture and I had been left behind. But when Rent was gone too I knew that was impossible.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
HotShot308

Post by HotShot308 »

Thanks for getting things back up and running. For the infrequent users like me... welll... I guess we're all starting from scratch, so let's enjoy the ride!!
"I have a very strict gun control policy. When there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood :D