Concerning the problem of deleting private messages, I just created a brand new forum on one of my domains and the error wasn't present. Over the weekend, I will try something, but it will require me to shut down the forum. I will try to do this at a less problematic time for you guys. I'll keep you posted but if the forum isn't available, it is because I am working on it.
Forum dedicated to remembrance of people that we knew or that were at the center of our ideals. It is not for the death of famous people, actors or singers.
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:23 pm
- Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Newsmax and other sources are reporting the death this morning of Rush Limbaugh at age 70.
Rest in Peace Rush... Hopefully you can help us work some real Mojo up there to keep us safe down here...
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:18 pm
- Location: Broward
Thanks for posting. I had not seen the new yet.
Surprising, yet not. He's very open about the health issues he had been facing.
Whether you liked him or not, may he RIP.
- Posts: 424
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:30 pm
- Location: Manatee County
courtesy of rushlimbaugh.com
I will not abide the laws made by criminal politicians.
- Posts: 1277
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 pm
- Location: Broward/Sunrise
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:35 am
- Location: jax/yulee
- Posts: 1384
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 pm
- Location: Your mom's house, Trebek!
That being said, there's a new widow in Palm Beach who's now worth $590m...
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:40 pm
- Location: Spring Hill, Hernando County
Those are some big shoes to fill, been listening to Rush for 20+ years.
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:15 am
- Location: Crime Hills in Mosquito County
I hate to say it, but I think the Conservative "Movement" in the US, if you want to call it that, died with Rush. I doubt we will see a true Conservative ever elected POTUS in our life times.
All Hail Kommieala!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 am
- Location: Lakeland
I did enjoy his show bummer he's gone.
Everybody's got plans... until they get hit.