How's everyone been?!

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
PamelaRoberts

How's everyone been?!

Post by PamelaRoberts »

Hey ya'll!
I'm good! Alive and kicking haha
I haven't been shooting in like forever.
I've been up down and around and mostly going with the flow. I'm recently considering going off grid very very soon. Gonna get my own piece of dirt and call it mine and maybe be a hobo maybe make a lil money or maybe dance in the moonlight.
So I'll prolly read a bit more into off grid and shtf topics around here to refresh and learn some new tips and tricks.
Any hooooo how the heck are yall doin!?
Man we sure had some fun round here lol
Where TF is Moe haha 😄
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Welcome back, Pam. I removed you from the newly arrived group so you don’t have to wait for approval.
PamelaRoberts

Post by PamelaRoberts »

Thanx Mr Legio! Hope all is well. So it looks like you're the captain of this ship now. Congrats!
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Hey Pam, good to see you back - hope life has been treating you well. :D
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Great to hear from you. Going to your own piece of dirt is looking to be a great idea. We have seen s lot of folks moving into the hills up in Tennessee. Nice and quiet and very little government interaction. Welcome back
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

PamelaRoberts wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:01 am Thanx Mr Legio! Hope all is well. So it looks like you're the captain of this ship now. Congrats!
I just try to keep it working. It’s difficult lately.
tector

Post by tector »

PamelaRoberts wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:01 am Thanx Mr Legio! Hope all is well. So it looks like you're the captain of this ship now. Congrats!
...a three hour tour, a three hour tour....
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

tector wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:24 pm ...a three hour tour, a three hour tour....
I had to google it. Didn’t have the reference. About right.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Welcome back Pam. I'm not sure I might have arrived here after your initial time, but always good to have good people back with us. We need all we can get! :D
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

I also have been looking for a few acres to do my thing on. I want to build a concrete house and tell insurance companies to Fuc*off! Think the Suwannee area would be nice, but having a hard time finding high and dry by it because how high it gets during heavy rain.