Disabled Shooter, S. Florida HELLO EVERYONE

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
MagiDavid

Post by MagiDavid »

I live in Fort Pierce, so it's very possible we will encounter each other, and I'm looking forward to that day. :)
kjmullin

Post by kjmullin »

It’s amazing to know that I’m not the only one that received this type of service or had this type of experience. Many people that have gone through Treasure Coast Firearms Training that I have had the opportunity to speak with have had experiences like this. It’s a great feeling. Please send me a direct message if you ever get time. My name is Kevin
kjmullin

Post by kjmullin »

dammitgriff wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:05 pm Welcome from Jacksonville, Kevin. Congrats on getting your quals and meeting your goals of shooting again.
I’m curious to learn more about the mechanics of your shooting and how the folks you’re working with have adapted their range to accommodate you. Do you have some kind of specialized shooting rest for your chair? Is there a limitation on the power of certain firearms you can handle, or do you just set the brake and let it rip? Image
I actually adapted a long rifle mount that is made for wheelchair hunting on my chair. So far it has been able to take AR, .22, and small caliber bolt action. I have a few tiedowns that I put around the rifle, site and and then go for gold.