I'm not welcome.

New to FSN? Drop in and say hi!
Pissed Off Patriot

I'm not welcome.

Post by Pissed Off Patriot »

So I left. Of course, I had a plan to leave even before I wasn't welcome. That time finally came.

What am I talking about? Well, paraphrasing NY Gov. Cuomo, saying those extreme 2nd Amendment supporting conservatives are not welcome in his state. Not that I was ever a true NY'er anyway. I just lived there, having grown up in the Live Free or Die state of N.H.

I did my part. I voted against the gun grabbing left every chance I got. I went to rallies. I wrote my congress critters. All for nothing. That state is a lost cause. If only the people of Upstate NY could get off their duffs and vote, but voter apathy is rampant, so I decided 5 years ago to plan my exit.

I did join up here over 3 years ago, but got lost in the server crash. Figured I'd finally sign up again once I escaped NY, so here I am.

Glad to be in the Gunshine State, and looking forward to joining the fight down here, once I'm settled in.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Welcome. Now,calm down,LOL...
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Pissed Off Patriot

TonyR wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:33 am Welcome. Now,calm down,LOL...
Ha ha! I'm calm most of the time. I just get pissed off every now and again, when I listen to the stupidity that comes out of the mouth of certain people!

That list of people keeps getting longer.....

It might have something to do with the older I get, the less tolerance I have for stupidity, and the the just plain ignorant who refuse to listen to the facts.
tector

Post by tector »

This country was made by people leaving shittier places and circumstances. People like you can do the same for us in this state--people who appreciate how bad things can get. Welcome!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Don't laugh at this.
Send your Board of elections a certified letter advising them of your relocation.

I didn't when I left.
After a few years they put up a web site so NYers could see if they were registered to vote and had voted.

I found I was a democrat that had voted in every election since I had left the state.

AFS
Pissed Off Patriot

AirForceShooter wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:09 am Don't laugh at this.
Send your Board of elections a certified letter advising them of your relocation.

I didn't when I left.
After a few years they put up a web site so NYers could see if they were registered to vote and had voted.

I found I was a democrat that had voted in every election since I had left the state.

AFS
Good point. I'm not surprised.

It just goes to show how rampant voter fraud could be. Not only did someone commit election fraud in your name, but also that you weren't even contacted about it.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Pissed Off Patriot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:20 am So I left. Of course, I had a plan to leave even before I wasn't welcome. That time finally came.

What am I talking about? Well, paraphrasing NY Gov. Cuomo, saying those extreme 2nd Amendment supporting conservatives are not welcome in his state. Not that I was ever a true NY'er anyway. I just lived there, having grown up in the Live Free or Die state of N.H.

I did my part. I voted against the gun grabbing left every chance I got. I went to rallies. I wrote my congress critters. All for nothing. That state is a lost cause. If only the people of Upstate NY could get off their duffs and vote, but voter apathy is rampant, so I decided 5 years ago to plan my exit.

I did join up here over 3 years ago, but got lost in the server crash. Figured I'd finally sign up again once I escaped NY, so here I am.

Glad to be in the Gunshine State, and looking forward to joining the fight down here, once I'm settled in.
Hey POP, welcome home.
Pissed Off Patriot

tcpip95 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:16 pm
Pissed Off Patriot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:20 am So I left. Of course, I had a plan to leave even before I wasn't welcome. That time finally came.

Hey POP, welcome home.
Thanks!

Fellow escapee?
Last edited by Pissed Off Patriot on Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Pissed Off Patriot wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:30 pm
tcpip95 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:16 pm

Hey POP, welcome home.
Fellow escapee?
In a long, roundabout way via the USAF 43 years ago. Left Buffalo to join, traveled the world, now in Ft Myers since 2002
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

I lived in Ny for over 40 years. Both in the city and it's burbs.

I always had guns. My neighbors had guns.

No one had a permit of any kind.

We went to Pennsylvania to go shooting.

AFS