America needs "Trumpism Without Trump" in 2024 says Ann Coulter

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

America needs "Trumpism Without Trump" in 2024 says Ann Coulter

Post by tector »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... out-trump/

I think Ann is basically right at this point. Note the one successor she specifically mentions in this speech excerpt is DeSantis. Tucker Carlson might be another.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I'd agree. Trump, while he's "on our side" engages in too much puffery, too much of a carnival barker. Just do it. While I'd like to see Gov. DeSantis protect us here in FL, might be a good candidate. Carlson? He'd be subject to attack of "no experience." But, he is direct enough (and, I hope "advisers" don't talk him out of it) to call a liar a liar, directly answer charges of no experience with "You mean no connections with the political sleazes, don't you?", and generally speak openly. If dumb Americans can't handle the truth, then they deserve what they get: it'll be a referendum.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Trump took the Republican from being the Democrats bitch to actually make some of them stand for themselves and now he’s too rough for their likings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

All I know is that once the Communist Kommieala takes over, many of the Never Trumper Idiots will be saying...

Not that I particularly cared for that RINO either. :mrgreen:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

As I've said in other threads, here, I think DeSantis needs to stay in FL until his two full terms are up in 2026. We need him here to head off the cray cray FL legislature. He can run for Pres. in 2028.

One thing I'll say for DJT. He does know how (and has the charisma to) attract an audience. I think that "unpresidential" nature is what a lot of the public likes about him. And he can look very "presidential" when he needs to. Can someone who might replace him do the same and still maintain the same crowds and same enthusiasm? Hard, I would think.
Orlando Paulitician

Post by Orlando Paulitician »

I'd be interested in Nikki Haley running.

Minimal foreign interventionism if she adopts the Trump foreign policy she practiced as an ambassador. Experience in foreign relations as an ambassador, as well as executive experience as a governor. "A" rating from the NRA. Relatively young.

Not to mention she ticks the female and minority boxes for people in the middle who might vote solely for those reasons.
Waffle-brain alumni. Outdoor-, dog-, and gun-enthusiast. Citizens Assisting Citizens volunteer:
https://www.cacteam.com/
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Orlando Paulitician wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:51 am I'd be interested in Nikki Haley running.

Minimal foreign interventionism if she adopts the Trump foreign policy she practiced as an ambassador. Experience in foreign relations as an ambassador, as well as executive experience as a governor. "A" rating from the NRA. Relatively young.

Not to mention she ticks the female and minority boxes for people in the middle who might vote solely for those reasons.
Agreed. She'd be my choice for 2024.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

“Conservative activist Candace Owens has backed Donald Trump to overcome his current electoral predicament and retain the US presidency. The outspoken commentator also hinted that she might run as his “successor” in 2024.”
I like this idea.
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Nailed it!
Loved Trumps policies but hated the guy.

Won't miss the Trump show but I'm worried about the dems.

AFS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:03 am Trump took the Republican from being the Democrats bitch to actually make some of them stand for themselves and now he’s too rough for their likings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah and that's why

What anybody on FOX says anymore nor will I watch them. You do not have to like someone to do business with them. Trump's done more than any POTUS but now he's too tough in his demeanor. Trump is exactly what we need at this moment in time. Even more :lol:

Agree with above poster DeSantis needs to stay in FL until his two full terms are up in 2026.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS