You Loot DeSantis Say We Shoot

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

You Loot DeSantis Say We Shoot

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/flori ... d=msedgdhp
The legislation is an attempt to prevent “violent and disorderly assemblies” by permitting violence against anyone involved in the “interruption or impairment” of a business, reportedly described in the draft as being a burglary within 500 feet of “violent or disorderly assembly,” according to reporting by the Miami Herald Tuesday.

“It allows for vigilantes to justify their actions,” a former Miami-Dade County prosecutor, Denise Georges, who has worked with Stand Your Ground cases told the Miami publication. “It also allows for death to be the punishment for a property crime — and that is cruel and unusual punishment. We cannot live in a lawless society where taking a life is done so casually and recklessly.”
This ought to go over just GRRREAT!
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

Denise thinks it's ok for rioters to loot and maybe kill and drive a person out of business. She is of the "want's yours is mine" club.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Denise can go suck a big bag of phalluses.
The right to secure your property and person is not debatable. Imagine a world where literally everyone knew they were putting their lives in danger by assaulting or vandalizing someone else or their property, and could not rely on government bias in their favor in our justice system.
A twelve-gauge enema has been known to cure kleptomania.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Send the mob TO Denise.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

We need DeSantis in the White House...after he finishes his second term as Governor.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

I'm still waiting for actual wording of the legislation he's proposing. Because everything back in September didn't mention it.

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Call your State level representatives today!