Why is Fox News Shooting itself in the Foot?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
jintsfan

Why is Fox News Shooting itself in the Foot?

Post by jintsfan »

Fox News calls Arizona for Biden minutes after the polls close. Fox Business's Neil Cavuto cuts away from a White House presser because he doesn't agree with what Kayleigh McEnany is saying. Fox News host Sandra Smith shares her disbelief via a hot mike that it's the state legislatures, not the media, that declares a presidential winner. Tucker Carlson calls out his own network in last night's monologue. And Fox's ratings fall to CNN levels as confused viewers depart in droves.

Rupert Murdoch must be going ballistic...yet the madness under his sons continues. Weird, to say the least.

Time to seriously consider subscribing to Newsmax.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Definitely, there is a son that is managing the news network. I had been researching/fact checking whether Fox News belonged to Disney, as someone on another website asserted. On the financial pages, I found the reality. Original Fox was broken to the entertainment side, which indeed went to Disney; the news side went to a stand-alone Fox corporation. Here's where the fun begins. The new CEO, one of the sons, was complaining about the right-wing bias of the "old" Fox News, saying he couldn't "control the news division". Now, it's gone left. See the hypocrisy? Control is OK, now. So, Fox is circling the drain. Might as well just watch NBC, or not at all, as I particularly hate Lester Holt, for a very specific, non Trump related reason. I can see the Newsmax site on a laptop or tablet - not the app, but the website on the browser.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Roger Ailes is, certainly turning over in his grave,,,

I get NewsMax on cable. Time to start ponying that up.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Have a close friend in mid level FOX NEWS management.
He told me "upper management" is pushing FOX to the Left.

Then I've heard, Trump is "thinking" about starting his own news network.
That could be fun!
I would love to see all the good people at FOX leave and join a new TRUMP TV.
tector

Post by tector »

Murdoch's kids would rather be popular with the liberal elites with whom they socialize than the bitter, clinging deplorables that help build Fox News.

Empires of all kind--business, political, whatever--built on the personality of a strong father are always eventually subject to the whims of the idiot children who were spoiled, educated in liberal schools, etc. Happens over and over and over.
Last edited by tector on Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Paul Ryan.

I've been subscribing to The Epoch Times. An excellent, well balanced news source. They report the news.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/
joker223

Post by joker223 »

I now watch Newsmax. I watch it online on Plutotv. You can also watch it on the App and on their website if your cable company doesn't carry it.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

OAN
ONE AMERICA NEWS

Its pretty good, no bullshit

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

If you have a FireTV stick you can get NewsMax TV for free.

https://www.amazon.com/Newsmax-Media-In ... Promotions
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Bmup wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:34 am If you have a FireTV stick you can get NewsMax TV for free.

https://www.amazon.com/Newsmax-Media-In ... Promotions
... also available on several cable outlets: https://www.newsmaxtv.com/
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell