All whites are racists?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

All whites are racists?

Post by P5 Guy »

https://the1a.org/segments/white-voters-election/
So right now we’re hearing a lot about Biden’s underperformance among Latino voters in Florida, for example, but far less about the fact that Trump won 60% of white voters in Florida. And white voters make up nearly two-thirds of the electorate in Florida this year, at least according to The New York Times. So Trump’s viability relies almost entirely on his consistently strong white support. But because we don’t talk about white people that way, we tend to focus on these sort of marginal shifts with people of color.
tector

Post by tector »

According to many Critical Race Theorists, only whites can be racist. So open up your wallet, whitey.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

tector wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:48 pm According to many Critical Race Theorists, only whites can be racist. So open up your wallet, whitey.
I was actually told this once. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I sure hope some racist doesn’t lose their shit and start killing critical race theorists...
tector

Post by tector »

dammitgriff wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:46 pm I sure hope some racist doesn’t lose their shit and start killing critical race theorists...
Yes, that would be terrible.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Some are born that way. On the other hand, I was not born a racist, nor raised to be a racist. I had to learn the hard way.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 pm Some are born that way. On the other hand, I was not born a racist, nor raised to be a racist. I had to learn the hard way.
This right here and I'm one racist sob right now.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
mikem

Post by mikem »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:22 pm
REDinFL wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 pm Some are born that way. On the other hand, I was not born a racist, nor raised to be a racist. I had to learn the hard way.
This right here and I'm one racist sob right now.
stay classy fsn.
please lock/delete this account.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

The media is painting the white man as being racist what I see is a lot of double standards.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
joel

Post by joel »

<-- NOT born a racist
NOT raised to be racist (our family had to work with a complete spectrum of people.. and we shared meals with them in our home)
NOT a racist as a kid (because we couldn't field a ball game if we excluded our friends)
NOT trained to be a racist in the military (because, frankly, we needed to depend on each other 24/7)

NOT a racist at work or in my business (Yes, I need to eat and pay my bills)

As we age and mature, our eyes open and we see that we're all the same (stay up nights worrying about the kids, paying the mortgage, who's this new boy our princess is hanging out with, and what's that new pain in my left hip? Almost all of us live and want the same things.)

What we learn to despise are these recent batches of people, or groups, who have risen up DEMANDING what we worked hard for, and threatening to attack our way of life. That's when we find our "hill" and then we're called racist or some other "phobe"