Am I the only one who's lost faith in this debacle.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
lilwoody

Am I the only one who's lost faith in this debacle.

Post by lilwoody »

I just can not watch or listen to the utter and complete bull $π¡£ being used. 130k votes in one bundle going to one candidate, ceasing ballot counts, more votes than registered voters. It's all complete and utter nonsense! This is the behavior of a banana republic, not the most technologically advanced, powerful country the planet has ever seen.
It is glaringly evident there are very powerful people attempting very nefarious things. They quite obviously think we just roll over and take it in the exhaust port...and maybe we will.
We are standing on the edge of a cliff with a throng of useful idiots doing their level best to shove us off. I see no way this ends amicably. The next year is going to make this one look like a day at the amusement park if they steal this election.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

I'm old, but I'm very worried for my kids and grand-kids. Such stupidity in control is scary in the least.

I'm ready to go out in a ball of fire, but they're not.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

America has been broke since April 1861.
No nation has ever survived its own government.
R/Griff
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

OKIE wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:15 pm I'm old, but I'm very worried for my kids and grand-kids. Such stupidity in control is scary in the least.

I'm ready to go out in a ball of fire, but they're not.
That is exactly how I feel.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Those who vote decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything!

:cry:
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I really, really think this country went over the cliff when the Obomination Image and he totally empowered his Deep State. He set the stage.

The Demorats were always crooks. I thought the Clintons were the biggest, but apparently I was wrong. This answers the question where Hunter has been hiding - he is lining up all his new contracts to sell out the US!

I hear Belize is nice to retire on their off-shore islands. When I last checked during the Obomination reign of terror, $50,000 bank deposit would buy a resident visa. My sister went down there to check it out and it was nice where the foreigners lived on the off shore islands. Just send 'servants" to go shopping by boat to the mainland. On the mainland, soldiers carrying fully auto M16's on every street. Sewage running through the streets. At least they speak English there.

Don't worry, the Demorats will eat themselves. Poor old Sleep Joe will be the first victim. Kommieala will have Joe taken care of with a blown blood vessel so she becomes the Commie-in-charge. Nancy will help her. The Clintons gave her tips already.

Best be ready, they will be coming for our guns - that is the first order of the commies so that no resistance can be mounted. Of course, the MOB will have unlimited weapons and ammunition. And if you dare use self defense, it will be off to the electric chair for you! Everyone else is free to leave prison to make room for the victims of their "Truth and Reconciliation" Committee.

What's to worry about?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
joel

Post by joel »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:13 am Those who vote decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything!

:cry:
Or, maybe those who build and control the polling machines "decide everything"

YOU may fill in one bubble, marked "1" and the machine programmer might register every "1" vote to the "2" candidate.

Who knows? Who exactly is in charge of checking?? You get your little "I Voted" sticker and drive off in your car.

If the "Administration" and the "Legislative" branches are CONTROLLED by whoever counts and records the votes, then "who controls the counters"?

Excuse me while I adjust the tin foil... but, something weird is going on here and NO ONE is in charge. Ethics are out the window. Accountability is assigned to those who haven't the tools to monitor the outcomes. Secretaries of Elections are corrupt and biased... Sheriffs are corrupted and loyal only to their pensions... and the media is controlled by the man behind the curtain.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

I am done voting, with the exception of state/local issues.
R/Griff
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

dammitgriff wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:05 pm I am done voting, with the exception of state/local issues.
R/Griff
Same here. When votes can be manufactured in such large numbers as needed, my vote indeed does not count.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

REDinFL wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:08 pm
dammitgriff wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:05 pm I am done voting, with the exception of state/local issues.
R/Griff
Same here. When votes can be manufactured in such large numbers as needed, my vote indeed does not count.
1+ So over the double standard the fact it was caught so late in the game very sad day in America for the most part voting is dead.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.