I-4 corridor to win Florida

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
45caldan

I-4 corridor to win Florida

Post by 45caldan »

That’s what I hear about winning Florida.
Win the 1-4 corridor.
So those of you that live along it, how’s it looking??

Here in Polk it’s pretty safe to say Trump.
What do you see from Tampa to Daytona?
Orlando Paulitician

Post by Orlando Paulitician »

I live in a greater Orlando suburb, but regularly travel out to local WMAs (Ocala, Mims) out in the "sticks" for general outdoor shenanigans.

Generally, the wealthier and more suburban a neighborhood is, the more Biden signs I see. The more rural the property, the more Trump signs I see. If the I4 corridor drives the FL election results (I don't think it will), then FL will go Biden.
Waffle-brain alumni. Outdoor-, dog-, and gun-enthusiast. Citizens Assisting Citizens volunteer:
https://www.cacteam.com/
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Orlando Paulitician wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:11 pm I live in a greater Orlando suburb, but regularly travel out to local WMAs (Ocala, Mims) out in the "sticks" for general outdoor shenanigans.

Generally, the wealthier and more suburban a neighborhood is, the more Biden signs I see. The more rural the property, the more Trump signs I see. If the I4 corridor drives the FL election results (I don't think it will), then FL will go Biden.
I would expect someone reporting from the Orlando area to see more Biden support but I don't think its true for most of the corridor...
Orlando Paulitician

Post by Orlando Paulitician »

45caldan wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:09 am
Orlando Paulitician wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:11 pm I live in a greater Orlando suburb, but regularly travel out to local WMAs (Ocala, Mims) out in the "sticks" for general outdoor shenanigans.

I would expect someone reporting from the Orlando area to see more Biden support but I don't think its true for most of the corridor...
I hope you're right.
Waffle-brain alumni. Outdoor-, dog-, and gun-enthusiast. Citizens Assisting Citizens volunteer:
https://www.cacteam.com/
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I live in Crime Hills in Mosquito County and sadly, the Libiturds have totally infested and created a real $hithole. Don Biden will overwhelm in this crap hole.

Want proof? The POS Val Demmings will be re-elected easily. :roll:

Enough said.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Trump has more people parking cars at his rallies than Biden has in total attendance.

This election will be won on the old,

"Too bad our senile old man is going to lose, WAIT! Whats that under that desk? Why its a Bankers Box! Whats in it? Its AN ENTIRE TRACTOR TRAILER LOAD OF BIDEN VOTES!" :shock:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

St Pete is at least 20:1 biden signs (20) to TRUMP signs (1)
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Took a bike ride today.
Ended up going to a place on the Manatee river called woodys River Roo.
On the way down 301 we saw a trump car Parade that went on forever!
I was told later 2000 where expected to be in it.
Lots of people on the side of the road waving them on with their own Trump flags!
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

There was a massive rally in Miami a few nights ago it went until past 1AM in defiance of the local mayors 12pm curfew!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Florida went for Trump, and Brevard went for Trump.
We did what we could do.
Now all eyes are on Pennsylvania, as it looks like this will end up 580 to 560, one way or the other.
I can see in my mind Democrats in Pennsylvania creating votes, whatever it takes to swing PA to Joe.
Supreme Court here we come.