Last night's debate observations

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Bmup

Last night's debate observations

Post by Bmup »

It took me a while to catch this but did anyone else notice biden doing the usual hand gestures while speaking with a pen in his hand. This is pretty common, even Hannity does it but for some reason, biden kept switching the pen to the other hand. Sometimes 2 or 3 times during a sentence. Nothing alarming by itself but still odd.

Also, several times during the debate I noticed biden's eye had that faraway, squinty look he gets when confusion starts to set in... and then a minute or 2 later, he's fine again. Switching the pen back & forth between hands as he's speaking.

OK, to wrap this up, at the end when they were doing The Last Question & finishing up, biden picks up a large pen sized object off his podium & tucks it into his shirt pocket but as he begins to answer the last question, he still has the standard sized, ball point to gesture with. What's up with that?

My best guess is that the fat, pen sized object was like a small epi pen & he was dosing himself with the same shit he's been using, like what they pumped peter strzok with during the hearings. You can tell when joe's all jacked up because he starts to get angry etc like we've seen him do. A lot.

Is it just me being paranoid or am I reading too much into this? In any case it won't matter much to me because I'll be voting for Trump later on this afternoon.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
joel

Post by joel »

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Told my wife Biden eye's looked like saucers. I thought he had an IV bag on him under his cloths with some adderall super juice in it. That dosed him x amt of time. He'd start to lose it and then spring back like he got shocked.

But he was definately on some type of drug. I was waiting for him to stroke out. adderall can really raise your blood pressure because it's nothing but speed. Like black beauties with a different name. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants.....speed

Thought Trump did pretty good. Biden when he said he was basically going to kill the oil industry hurt himself bad. I notice Trump grin.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS