How this been posted yet. Website has mass database of all Trump donors personal info and calls them racists, libel?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Last night during the debate I got 27 phone calls from a number with a 242 area code. Looked area code it was from Bahamas.

I'd answer nothing. Hang up and 3 to 5 mins. Later another call. Block number and they used a different number with same area code. Now you guys know me. I'm a really calm cool collective guy :lol: :lol: 8-) I went ballistic once before discovering no sound on other end. I even sit there a few times waiting for someone to say something. They never did..

I ended up logging on to frontier going to phone where I could see every number with that area code and started blocking them. Frontier also offered a program at their page called Nomorobo that was a program to block spam calls. So I set it up also. Was pretty easy.

After a few more calls from area code and the phone only rang once. I guess from all the blocking and Nomoroba the calls were blocked. They still showed up in caller ID but did not ring through. Oh yeah plus I emailed Nomoroba explaining the spam caller area code from the Bahamas and asked them if they could block all calls from that area code.

BOOM no more spam calls. As a matter of fact I've not had one telemarketing, political or any other call like I've been getting at all today. Now if call does make it through add to block list and add number to Nomorobo.

But ahhhhh no phone ringing off the hook every 20 to 30 mins with spam calls.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:52 pm Last night during the debate I got 27 phone calls from a number with a 242 area code. Looked area code it was from Bahamas.

I'd answer nothing. Hang up and 3 to 5 mins. Later another call. Block number and they used a different number with same area code. Now you guys know me. I'm a really calm cool collective guy :lol: :lol: 8-) I went ballistic once before discovering no sound on other end. I even sit there a few times waiting for someone to say something. They never did..

I ended up logging on to frontier going to phone where I could see every number with that area code and started blocking them. Frontier also offered a program at their page called Nomorobo that was a program to block spam calls. So I set it up also. Was pretty easy.

After a few more calls from area code and the phone only rang once. I guess from all the blocking and Nomoroba the calls were blocked. They still showed up in caller ID but did not ring through. Oh yeah plus I emailed Nomoroba explaining the spam caller area code from the Bahamas and asked them if they could block all calls from that area code.

BOOM no more spam calls. As a matter of fact I've not had one telemarketing, political or any other call like I've been getting at all today. Now if call does make it through add to block list and add number to Nomorobo.

But ahhhhh no phone ringing off the hook every 20 to 30 mins with spam calls.

I'm getting those as well on my new land line. Area Code 242 is "The Bahamas." Yah, not answering those. But they do seem relentless, don't they? :evil: