I voted... (in 2020)

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

My polling place is literally 1 mile from my house but has never done early voting at that location so I expected to voye on Nov 3, as usual.
Noticed they are doing early voting at my polling place this time so voted this past Monday.

There was only 2 other people in the entire place and as mentioned with Covid stupid likely on election day I opted for early for the first time in my long life
chester field

Post by chester field »

Dropped my mail in ballot at the St Pete office. In and out no problems. Small line for early voters with more people outside canvassing than voting.

Seemed much quieter this time than 2018.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

Done. Took me longer to eat my 2 free slices of pizza and a cold bottle of water.
BIG JOE
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Wife mailed my ballot from the Keys to Jax, got it last Friday afternoon, was going to send it back next day but forgot the local PO closes at 1PM on Saturday, so it came with me to Virginia Beach last Sunday where I’m attending a KITCO training course for fiber certification. Dropped it off Monday, she received it Wednesday, walked it into the polling place and dropped it off before voting, herself. $15.50 in total postage and worth it for the tracking capability both directions.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

I fill out ballot and delivered it in person this morning. No line no hassle.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Went today, was in-and-out in less than 10 minutes. Painless...
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

I vote in downtown Ft Laud, right at the city bldg voter office. Most years there are quite a few people milling about and a small line at the actual office. I was kind of expecting trouble today and a wait out on the sidewalk. First drive by and nothing, nobody. Parked and went in, lobby/security only had one other person. Went down the hall to registrars office and I was the only person there. Checked ID, got ballot, went to booth and filled out then deposited into scanner. All in matter of minutes.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

I walked right in, no line, voted and out real quick.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I suspect the "crunch" will happen in the evening, as people go vote after work. We'll see.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Took fifteen minutes. Done.