Planning On Seeing Kamala In Central Florida?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TC6969

Planning On Seeing Kamala In Central Florida?

Post by TC6969 »

DON'T!

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/ ... -on-monday
The start of Harris' Orlando event was 11:15 a.m. and her Jacksonville event starts at 4:40 p.m. However, her campaign did not release the actual locations of the two events because it wanted to limit the crowd size due to COVID-19.

Today's event is closed to the public and closed to the media. An undisclosed number of supporters were handpicked to meet with the senator.

The event is what’s called a “pool” situation so reporters are not allowed inside nor are they allowed to question the senator directly about how the ticket would address critical issues in Central Florida.
Lets see if I have this right.

Its closed to the public and to the media, and only a handful of "Supporters" will be allowed to see her and probably ask her some pre planned questions.

The article also makes her trip and the three trips that Slow Joe has made to Florida so far sound like sound political strategy while Trumps seven trips and Pence's five seem desperate.

Here's more from News 13. (They must have at least a dozen cars! Trump Is Finished!)

Obiwan

Post by Obiwan »

Why?
gforester

Post by gforester »

I would love to go to her event. But, only if I were allowed to bring in rotten fruit and vegetables.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

gforester wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:17 pm I would love to go to her event. But, only if I were allowed to bring in rotten fruit and vegetables.
Maybe that's what they're trying to avoid!
I smelt sickly eggs by the barrel, and rotten cabbages, and such things; and if I know the signs of a dead cat being around, and I bet I do, there was sixty-four of them went in.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I would need some more notice so I could prepare properly. It takes at least a day of certain food and beer, so I could fart in her general direction.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I love it when Trump supporters show up holding MAGA 2020 Trump flags to welcome Biden and Harris to their uh.....do they really portray those as events/rallies, seriously. :lol:

My favorite video was where there was something like 20 maybe Biden supports as they pulled into one of these uh.....events :lol: sorry it makes me laugh. But there were something like 100 plus and in some cases hundreds of Trump flag waving supporters welcoming them. :P

RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS