Trump tests positive

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:13 am I fail to understand why anyone here, or on any Firearms forum would be anything other than super supportive for The Donald. Ok, I understand there are a lot of libertarians here. Ok, I get it he is a loud and sometimes obnoxious NY'er. But he really has been the best at get-r-done.

But wait till the KAMala, is large and in-charge with her commie allies and they come for us. Joe won't last a month. She will make the Obomination Image look like George Washington. You will really, really long for the days of The Donald.
Regardless of who these people are as "people," the big question one must ask and answer is, "What type of govt. do you wish to live under?" You then vote for the candidate that supports that type of govt.

I'm still going to vote for Pres. Trump, and I sure hope all those who support liberty and freedom vote for him as well. All of us!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:56 am Regardless of who these people are as "people," the big question one must ask and answer is, "What type of govt. do you wish to live under?" You then vote for the candidate that supports that type of govt.
With all due respect, I think I end up voting for the type of government I hate the least. The lesser or the two evils. But both are evil.

I don't want to live under a one party system, and this time it seems more likely to be communist in disguise.

So I'll end up voting for The Donald.

Not that I am a fan of the Deep State that is remains unabated and really still runs things. And for a "justice Department" that fails to prosecute the Commies in office for their crimes. Why were all these federal a$$wipes fired 4 years ago? Nor for the Federal Reserve that has debased the currency by 98% in their history, and it will soon be 99%. And for a gooberment that picks winners and losers, and I (and most of us) seem to be on the loosing end all the time. And for a Kongress that seems to support all the special carve outs that created the American Oligarchs. And for Justices that seem to legislate from the bench and erode and now erase our constitutional freedoms. My list goes on an on... :x
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

I am not concerned for his health as I am sure he will be fine. The problem is that this potentially keeps him from campaigning for a couple weeks at a very critical juncture.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

neverenoughguns wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:03 pm I am not concerned for his health as I am sure he will be fine. The problem is that this potentially keeps him from campaigning for a couple weeks at a very critical juncture.
Agreed. I'd say he should make a statement today, and then do as much as he can virtually before going back on the trail. Then wear a mask when he is on the trail. Get some more "Ad buy" time. It would seem that Joe and related orgs (MOMs, ETGS, etc.) are definitely outspending him on Fox (of all places).

We'll see what happens in 10 days.
Nick Danger

Post by Nick Danger »

does anyone find it strange that just as new shit comes out against Hilldabeast and Comey, Trump gets the virus?
No anchovies?
You've got the wrong man, I spell my name Danger

To anger a conservative, lie to him - to anger a liberal, tell him the truth" Teddy R
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Nick Danger wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:57 pm does anyone find it strange that just as new shit comes out against Hilldabeast and Comey, Trump gets the virus?
Nahhhhh - shit like like only happens in movies . . . right?

hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Some believe there is nothing wrong with POTUS . . . It’s just a clever way to delay the election until the polls look better.
photohause

Post by photohause »

neverenoughguns wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:03 pm I am not concerned for his health as I am sure he will be fine. The problem is that this potentially keeps him from campaigning for a couple weeks at a very critical juncture.
I'm going out on a limb here by saying something silly.....I really don't think he needs to go out on the trail...why, to get new supporters? Unlikely. He has his following. On the trail to pop up his supporters, maybe, but not needed.
Last edited by photohause on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

photohause wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:10 am
I'm going out on a limb here by saying something silly.....I really don't think he needs to go out on the trail...why, to get new supporters? Unlikely. He has his following. On the train to pop up his supporters, maybe, but not needed.
I think what really needs to happen is that we galvanize all the support for Trump and get them to the polls. We need to be using our air time to convey that message. GET OUT AND VOTE! If we can mobilize the people just sitting at home supporting Pres. Trump to get out and vote, we should be able to take all the swing states at least if not some that are leaning towards the dem side.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

photohause wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:10 am
I'm going out on a limb here by saying something silly.....I really don't think he needs to go out on the trail...why, to get new supporters? Unlikely. He has his following. On the trail to pop up his supporters, maybe, but not needed.
I agree.

Everyone's mind is already made up.

There is very little grey area with Trump.

People are either on the train or not.