Trump tests positive

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:44 pm
photohause wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:10 am
I'm going out on a limb here by saying something silly.....I really don't think he needs to go out on the trail...why, to get new supporters? Unlikely. He has his following. On the trail to pop up his supporters, maybe, but not needed.
I agree.

Everyone's mind is already made up.

There is very little grey area with Trump.

People are either on the train or not.
And we have to make sure that all those that are on the train arrive at their poll destination. And that they don't "mail it in." We need to get them to vote in person. This ensures their vote counts and avoids any of that mail in BS.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The wife and sister-in-law, who does not normally believe in any conspiracy theories, believe that the Demo-rats, or their Commie supporters, purposely infected the President and key republicans senators first to hinder the SCOTUS confirmation and to hamper The Donald's campaign.

Yes, everyone gets tested daily, but how hard would it be for an infected Demo-rat legislator, or Rino Never Trumper to penetrate?

Given the Demorats actions for the last four years, burning down our cities and the like, perhaps there is something to that? :twisted:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:44 am The wife and sister-in-law, who does not normally believe in any conspiracy theories, believe that the Demo-rats, or their Commie supporters, purposely infected the President and key republicans senators first to hinder the SCOTUS confirmation and to hamper The Donald's campaign.

Yes, everyone gets tested daily, but how hard would it be for an infected Demo-rat legislator, or Rino Never Trumper to penetrate?

Given the Demorats actions for the last four years, burning down our cities and the like, perhaps there is something to that? :twisted:
I think you may just have it ass-upwards. Perhaps Trump is the Democrat stooge, along with his Eastern European (commie?) wife. They use a simple playbook, first of all trivialise Covid19, spurn the use of masks and other protective methods, and then, when everyone's guard is down, have a big get-together with hugs and kisses and pass the damned thing around the leadership of the GOP.

Crazy, huh? Believe me, it makes as much sense as most of the other tripe aired on this board.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Being discharged today I guess.

Lots of salt on social media about it.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

hotspur wrote:
Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:44 am The wife and sister-in-law, who does not normally believe in any conspiracy theories, believe that the Demo-rats, or their Commie supporters, purposely infected the President and key republicans senators first to hinder the SCOTUS confirmation and to hamper The Donald's campaign.

I think you may just have it ass-upwards. Perhaps Trump is the Democrat stooge, along with his Eastern European (commie?) wife. They use a simple playbook, first of all trivialise Covid19, spurn the use of masks and other protective methods, and then, when everyone's guard is down, have a big get-together with hugs and kisses and pass the damned thing around the leadership of the GOP.

Crazy, huh? Believe me, it makes as much sense as most of the other tripe aired on this board.
What in the bloody hell are you talking about? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Perhaps Trump is the Democrat stooge
Well, Trump was registered 'D' most of his voting career.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

P5 Guy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:12 am
Perhaps Trump is the Democrat stooge
Well, Trump was registered 'D' most of his voting career.
I think if Trump was on a mission to trash the Republican Party he probably wouldn't have created the strongest economic growth of any President in US history while being responsible for the lowest unemployment rates for all minorities across the board. He probably wouldn't have dealt so harshly with China & N. Korea nor recognizing the the capital of Israel as Jerusalem & recognizing their right to the Golan Heights. He probably wouldn't have negotiated peace between Israel & the UAE or be nominated for 3 Nobel Peace Prizes.

But the main reason is that if he actually WAS trying to destroy the Republican party, why would the democrats spend so much time, effort & money to deny, resist & hamper his every move or twist every word he says to fit their narrative?
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I think if Trump was on a mission to trash the Republican Party
Trump is not out to wreck either party. Trump is only interested in the economy, because the better the economy the better it is for Trump and all of us.
That still does not remove the fact that Trump is a moderate NYC conservative.
:)