Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead....

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Post by tector »

Try this, appeaser.

https://reason.com/2020/09/18/rbg-on-su ... d-in-2020/

You are in a barely lukewarm war here. Wake up to it.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

The Munchkin Land Song
Wizard Of Oz

(Munchkins)
Ding-dong the witch is dead
Which old witch? The wicked witch!
Ding-dong the wicked witch is dead
Wake up you sleepyhead
Rub your eyes, get out of bed
Wake up the wicked witch is dead
She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - Below - Below
Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong's the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low
Let them know the Wicked Witch is dead!
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Easy, go after all those assholes calling for violence with indiscriminate violence, include their families if we must.
Enough is enough, this are TERRORISTS we’re dealing with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tector

Post by tector »

So the cunts from Alaska and Maine have both openly defected already, and I expect Romney to do the same. If so that leaves no margin whatsoever--one more defection and we are douched.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

I think Grassley said he wasn’t going to support it either.
tector

Post by tector »

This commie shitbag is not even a Senator any longer and he still can't shut the fuck up.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/517 ... vacancy-as

The RINOs are stampeding in their hatred of Trump, and us.
tector

Post by tector »

I know the SoCons want Barrett, and I think all other things being equal she is Trump's first choice. But all other things are far from equal.

Trump is in a desperate re-election race. Lagoa is from Florida, a state Trump almost certainly must have. More importantly, the optics of the Democrats having to take clubs and axes to a first generation American Latina success story will serve Trump well elsewhere.

Barrett was a controversial choice for the Court of Appeals, approved only 55-43, along almost exclusively partisan lines. Lagoa, on the other hand, was approved 80-15 just last November, and something like 2 dozen (or more) Dems will have some 'splaining to do. They can "Karen" Barrett all day long, but good luck avoiding another "high tech lynching, no, rape this time" if they come after Lagoa like that.

She is the smart pick.The SoCons will still show up for Trump Nov. 3, no matter what.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

RBG was a proponent of pedophilia, which made her an evil, wicked person.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Republicans are going all-in on this now that the Dems played the "pack the courts" card. Even Romney is on board with it. None of the RINOs are on the Senate judiciary committee, so it'll get in and out of committee. Once it does that, the hold-outs will go along with it. They can say that it wasn't their choice to bring it up for a vote, but once it's got there, they have to do their duty - and they'll either vote for it, or perhaps one or two of them will vote "present". Either way, I think this is done and the vacancy will be filled prior to Jan 20th.

And fuck Flake. He's an asshole.