Looks like it will be Kamala Harris.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

gforester

Post by gforester »

Looks like you're out Charlieannie, the Dems chose Kamala Harris.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

How did a half Indian half Jamaican become the first Black woman AND the first Asian American to run for vice president? :?
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

TC6969 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:02 pm How did a half Indian half Jamaican become the first Black woman AND the first Asian American to run for vice president? :?
Ability to suck-start a Harley?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Legio wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:29 am Why do you think she's got a face job?

It doesn't matter too much as they won't win anyway. I have the impression to be back in time. 2016 to be precise.
Just curious (and I hope you are correct) but why so confident? I personally think Americans are ready for a female president and I don't see that working against their team. As a matter of fact, I think she was specifically chosen based on how Joe B's team thought the optics would work out... I don't see the fact that she is made up of different races playing against her as well.

I think in many respects, the Dems really have their act together. They are playing the race card. Playing the gender card. They have timed the latest lawsuits against the NRA in a manner that seems to have potentially limit the cash available for donations.... We can talk about how senile Joe is but I am not sure America is buying it. We can talk how creep Joe is but I am not sure America is buying it.

We don't have to convince Gun enthusiasts to vote for Trump, we have to figure out how to convenance a large population of mail in voters how to vote for trump AND somehow to guard against voter fraud while it is happening. Complaining about voter fraud AFTER it happens will be of no use.

I am just curious as to the confidence (I like it).
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

REDinFL wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 pm
TC6969 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:02 pm How did a half Indian half Jamaican become the first Black woman AND the first Asian American to run for vice president? :?
Ability to suck-start a Harley?
If she was half Indian and half Jamaican, how the Hell would her sexual prowess or ANYTHING else transform her into a black Asian?
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

For a democrat, anything is possible, and its virtue will be extolled.
Last edited by REDinFL on Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

The next time someone asks me "How much weirder can it get?", I'm going to show them this article!

Did I get this right?

A blonde haired, blue eyes woman can call herself black, and if someone else identifies her as black then she's black.

If someone hurls an anti Eskimo insult her way, she can immediately identify as Eskimo for purposes of self defense and then go back to black when the smoke clears.
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Joe says "you ain't black if you don't vote for me" yet he AND his running mate have put many young black men away for long periods over (in some cases small amounts of) POT.
He was all in for the 3 strikes and you're out crime bill.
but only THEY can make America great for blacks! LMAO