Bloomberg pouring money into Florida

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Bloomberg pouring money into Florida

Post by tector »

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/p ... -guns.html

Several states, actually, but we are one.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I will not subscribe to the TIMES to read this article.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I'd only get the "times" (lower case deliberate) if there's another toilet paper shortage. My puppies are already paper trained, it's only other use.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ight-swing

Everytown’s push to support candidates who support gun control also comes as the National Rifle Association’s political power is waning amid internal strife. The 2018 midterm cycle was the first time gun control organizations collectively outspent the NRA in federal elections.
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:38 am I'd only get the "times" (lower case deliberate) if there's another toilet paper shortage. My puppies are already paper trained, it's only other use.
Read, or watch, only the people with whom you agree, and you will never know what is happening. That’s why Tector is smarter than most of the people who responded to him.
tector

Post by tector »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:23 am I will not subscribe to the TIMES to read this article.
It wasn't paywalled for me. I certainly don't have a Times subscription.

Some of this lib newspapers will let you view some stuff just by registering. The Miami Herald does that. So I am registered with the NYT and Miami Herald under bogus names. But I won't give either one a dime.

HOWEVER, if you don't want to even give the NYT clicks, this site republishes a lot of their stuff. So here is the same NYT article without even visiting the NYT:

https://dnyuz.com/2020/07/23/bloombergs ... -8-states/
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

hotspur wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:38 am
REDinFL wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:38 am I'd only get the "times" (lower case deliberate) if there's another toilet paper shortage. My puppies are already paper trained, it's only other use.
Read, or watch, only the people with whom you agree, and you will never know what is happening. That’s why Tector is smarter than most of the people who responded to him.
Oh, I read and watch a lot of things, a variety. Being from NYC, and of Central European ancestry I have a particular dislike for the "times". Anyone with the least awareness considered them "pravda" back in the 1960s
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I spend my morning listening to WUSF my local NPR station.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The really dangerous one is the Nazi collaborator Soros. He is funding Antifa, BLM, and the Demorat mayors and DA's that are permitting the rioting/looting Image, not to mention funding all these a$$wipes hourly to riot and loot.

The deep state won't go after the Nazi collaborator and cut off the head of the snake. So this Image will continue...
Last edited by Flame Red on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

REDinFL wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:48 am
Oh, I read and watch a lot of things, a variety. Being from NYC, and of Central European ancestry I have a particular dislike for the "times". Anyone with the least awareness considered them "pravda" back in the 1960s
The 60s? Shit, farther than that. Walter Duranty was what, in the 1920s and 30s?