Good ol' Justice Roberts

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Good ol' Justice Roberts

Post by tector »

Our "5th vote" for the Second Amendment just can't help voting with the liberals, again.

https://jonathanturley.org/2020/05/30/s ... ore-157271

Man, we are in trouble if this election goes badly.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
TACC

Post by TACC »

I agree, RBG has to have her seat filled by a conservative

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CDI

Post by CDI »

RHINO ROBERTS
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

He's been a complete letdown. One gets the impression that they are trying to completely re-imagine the interpretation of the law of the land.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

I bet liberals got him by the balls with that whole adoption thing.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I have always been wary of him. I honestly think someone has some "really good pictures" in a desk somewhere.

I think Pres. Trump needs at least two more pics before he's done. Hopefully "Notorious RBG" and one of the other libs, if not Roberts himself. if it is Roberts, then I'd make a new pic and the elevate Thomas to CJOTUS. Problem is that means a new set of hearings for him, and they'll surely bring up Anita Hill again. Ugggghhh.
tector

Post by tector »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:11 pm I have always been wary of him. I honestly think someone has some "really good pictures" in a desk somewhere.

I think Pres. Trump needs at least two more pics before he's done. Hopefully "Notorious RBG" and one of the other libs, if not Roberts himself. if it is Roberts, then I'd make a new pic and the elevate Thomas to CJOTUS. Problem is that means a new set of hearings for him, and they'll surely bring up Anita Hill again. Ugggghhh.
There is a rumor of some longstanding that Thomas might retire if either the Presidency or Senate looks dicey. He's not that old by SCOTUS standards (I think 72), but after the shit he went through to get that gig, a giant "fuck you" with a clone to replace him for ~35 years might be tempting.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

tector wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:30 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:11 pm I have always been wary of him. I honestly think someone has some "really good pictures" in a desk somewhere.

There is a rumor of some longstanding that Thomas might retire if either the Presidency or Senate looks dicey. He's not that old by SCOTUS standards (I think 72), but after the shit he went through to get that gig, a giant "fuck you" with a clone to replace him for ~35 years might be tempting.
OK Three new pics, then.... But I hope that rumor is false. We need all solid conservatives on SCOTUS. And I don't know how much luck we're going to have with the Senate, unless we can win a Cloture majority. We have to hope it works for us.