Not Feeling Stimulated Yet

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Toofiq

Not Feeling Stimulated Yet

Post by Toofiq »

Anyone else have the stimulus skip their bank?

I did an hour or so of looking around and think my issue was that while I have be doing direct deposit the last few years, my 2018 returns were done by a local CPA and since I paid in, I didn't turn in bank info.
I went to the website and no update is available. After 6x's you get a 24hour ban.
So, maybe a paper check in May comes my way. Unfortunately, I have also moved in the last 3 months. So, while changing my DL and all that, don't think IRS got the memo.
#ThanksObama.

Also, PPP is going to miss my small business. Wells Fargo has lost our business. Canceling all accounts w/ them.
kayakingsteve

Post by kayakingsteve »

Toofiq wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:02 pm Anyone else have the stimulus skip their bank?

I did an hour or so of looking around and think my issue was that while I have be doing direct deposit the last few years, my 2018 returns were done by a local CPA and since I paid in, I didn't turn in bank info.
I went to the website and no update is available. After 6x's you get a 24hour ban.
So, maybe a paper check in May comes my way. Unfortunately, I have also moved in the last 3 months. So, while changing my DL and all that, don't think IRS got the memo.
#ThanksObama.

Also, PPP is going to miss my small business. Wells Fargo has lost our business. Canceling all accounts w/ them.
Sorry to hear about your business, my friend. I'm sure many others will be following suit.

In terms of the check/bribe the government is giving us for screwing us over (in my opinion). I won't get one either. I had a good year in 2018, and a terrible one in 2019, but I hadn't filed 2019 yet so they will go by my 2018 and I get nothing. The IRS is closed for phone calls and I can't login to the website since it can't "verify" me...

Called an accountant to ask how to deal with the situation to get my money and they said "We have no idea, this is unprecedented". So I doubt I get anything even though my job hours are way down at my remaining clinic and I had a horrible year last year.

We're all fucked together. :lol:
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

I got my stimulus funds AND my tax refund yesterday by direct deposit.

I have filed electronically for the past years all with a small refund so they had my bank info
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I'm on SSDI and haven't gotten anything in my account,and the IRS site says you don't need to enter any info. because they already have it.Theres no way I can figure out to see what has happened.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I'm on SS, the wife SSDI, we received ours yesterday.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Both the wife and I are retired, collecting Social Security.
Went to our Credit Union this morning to get cash for the week, it appears we both got out "stimulus" money, as there was over two grand more in the checking account than there should have been, and our SS payment direct deposit is not due until next week.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

I'm on SS and my wife's on SSDI. I work a pt gig driving auto parts. Can't work now cause I'm over 60 and the gov says no for seniors.
We ain't got jack from US Sam.

Pauncho Rodriguez in CA. gets his $500 and never paid a plug penny into the system let alone not even a citizen of this country or served in one of our armed forces.

I paid in, I served, I got screwed again.
I'm a Trump guy but lately with this shit happening and all the rest of the crap that's going on, I'm starting to wonder about him.
Maybe I expected too much.

I'm a dreamer too ! :mrgreen:

Did I really expect things to go in the right direction finally ? I did for a while, now it's all I hear on the news " THIS IS THE NEW NORMAL !"
I'll be damned, I ain't wearing no damn gloves and mask for the rest of what times left for me.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

IRS website says: "You are eligible." Gave them the bank info because even with the "tax cuts" we pay more. 2018 had to send a check for $3, 2019 $618. Since no refunds, gotta wait even though it's the same acct they sent $183 in 2017. I'll just be happy to get money and split 50/50 with the wife and still be ecstatic. I love America (no sarcasm). I gotta get a Ruger LCP2 .22lr and a couple extra mags. Outside of that I'll just waste it, because that's exactly what we're supposed to do. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Yeah, I had plans for another Remington 700 trued action with a Douglas barrel in .308 for another M40 build start.

I will be patient.......................for now. :mrgreen:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I Got stimulated this a.m.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !