Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia Because "Armed Militia Groups Plan To Storm The Capitol"

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Crashpanic wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 pm Sounds like people are pretty fed up over there.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nor ... rm-capitol
Well, when out of town LARPers plan on playing their Boogaloo Games. These things happen. A number of people attending are like your asshole neighbor driving over your fence, dump trash in your backyard, setting your shed on fire, and laughing about on the way back home.

Not everyone attending has the 2nd Amendment in their best interests. Some are radical malcontents and others and fifth columnists with nefarious intentions.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Crashpanic

Post by Crashpanic »

True but when local governments are talking about forming militias, we are heading out of LARP territory I think. WV is even talking about letting countries that want to secede join it.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Miami_JBT wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:52 am
Crashpanic wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:12 pm Sounds like people are pretty fed up over there.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nor ... rm-capitol
Well, when out of town LARPers plan on playing their Boogaloo Games. These things happen. A number of people attending are like your asshole neighbor driving over your fence, dump trash in your backyard, setting your shed on fire, and laughing about on the way back home.

Not everyone attending has the 2nd Amendment in their best interests. Some are radical malcontents and others and fifth columnists with nefarious intentions.
I think at this point, an armed response is warranted. Let's not forget that Northam threatened his constituents with military force. Our forefathers would have already started shooting.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Crashpanic

Post by Crashpanic »

Looks like the event went off well and was a big success! :D
TACC

Post by TACC »

Crashpanic wrote:Looks like the event went off well and was a big success! :D
Successful that no freedom loving Patriots got injured or thrown in jail, yes.

But I
Dont think it is going to hamper any democrats with the stupid laws they are getting ready to pass

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

joel

Post by joel »

Well, the Senate gun bill SB-7028 is dead!!
Crashpanic

Post by Crashpanic »

joel wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:50 pm Well, the Senate gun bill SB-7028 is dead!!
I am not seeing that anywhere
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Crashpanic wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:55 pm
joel wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:50 pm Well, the Senate gun bill SB-7028 is dead!!
I am not seeing that anywhere
Nor am do you have a link joel
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
bryan2010x

Post by bryan2010x »

Does anyone know why some of the people at the protest were wearing what looked like yellow caution tape around one of their arms? I noticed several pro gun people and have been unable to look up why that was. Thank you for the help figuring this one out.