Kriseman Calls for Gun Control

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Kriseman Calls for Gun Control

Post by P5 Guy »

http://satiregaming.com/2019/12/17/cand ... y-hideous/

At the memorial for Mo St Pete mayor Kriseman calls for gun control. How about radical moslem control?
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

WTF language was that article translated from? :lol:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

“The inability of Mo Haitham is all of the metropolis’s loss.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Maybe I misread it. I read it 4 times. I could not find anything about gun control in article.

Not defending this mayor. Pinellas county I know is extremely anti rights/anti 2nd admendment
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
OSD

Post by OSD »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:51 pm Maybe I misread it. I read it 4 times. I could not find anything about gun control in article.

Not defending this mayor. Pinellas county I know is extremely anti rights/anti 2nd admendment
I agree, I didn't read anything about gun control in the article.
Jim
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I attended the memorial, Kriseman threw in his gun control dig at the end of his eulogy.
Just gotta do something about gun violence.
I cannot as yet find his video.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:51 pm I read it 4 times.
Yeah I had to read it 4 times just to understand 60% of what was being said.
The community honored St. Petersburg sailor Mohammed “Mo” Haitham, who was killed in a suspected apprehension attack at Naval Air Residing Pensacola, with a candlelight vigil at his fatherland high faculty on Monday.

“Let me be bound,” stated Mayor Rick Kriseman. “The inability of Mo Haitham is all of the metropolis’s loss.”

Hundreds of supporters confirmed up at Lakewood Excessive College for the vigil. Mo’s traffic and family wore white t-shirts bearing Haitham’s photo.

“We’re out right here supporting and paying our condolences to a if truth be told courageous and courageous younger man,” stated Lakewood Excessive Assistant Main Susan Alvaro.

Haitham alongside with two other sailors were killed by a Saudi Arabian lieutenant who was practising at the unhealthy on December 6. Mo’s family stated he was shot whereas running towards the gunman to test out and discontinuance the attack.

Haitham was a tune and self-discipline megastar at Lakewood Excessive. After the candlelight vigil, each person walked two laps on the tune in Mo’s honor. That’s 800-meters, which was Haitham’s well-liked bustle to lag.

Mo’s mother, Evelyn Brady, stated she might per chance seemingly if truth be told feel her son with each step she took.

“I used to be pleasurable feeling his presence,” she stated. “I used to be feeling the wind and pleasurable feeling him running alongside me announcing, ‘trot momma, trot.’”

At the end of the vigil, the family released 20 balloons for Mo’s birthday. That’s how historical he would’ve turned on Monday.

Brady stated her son’s funeral is scheduled for Saturday at 11 a.m. at First Baptist Church in St. Petersburg.
The last sentence is the only one I can comprehend. :roll:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)